Tip.Tec: Travel Adaptor Set 2pcs (3pin to 2pin), Multinational UK to USA Europe Australia: suitable for visitors from UK/Ireland to USA, Americas, Asia, Australia, European countries(Albania Algeria Angola Argenita Austria Azores Bangladesh Belgium Bolivia Bosnia Brazil Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cameroon Canary Islands Cape Verde Channel Islands Chile China Comoros Congo Croatia Cyprus Denmark Djibouti Egypt Eritrea Finland France Gabon Germany Gibraltar Greece Greenland Guadeloupe Guinea Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Isle of M an Israel Italy Kazakhstan Korean Kuwait Laos Lebanon Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Madeira Mali Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Monaco Morocco Mozamique Nepal Netherlands Niger Norway Pakistan Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Romania Russian Rwanda Senegal Somalia Spain Sudan Suriname Sweden Syria Thailand Togo Tunsia Turkey Uruguay Vietnam Yugoslavia(former) Zambia)
Our Price: €3.42 (£2.54 / £2.60 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 6 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
- Suitable for small appliances and portable electrical equipment tested to BS 5733
- For use outside the UK, if appliances are to be used on a more permanent basis, then the 13amp plug should be removed and replaced with a plug appropriate for the country of use.
- Consists of a rounded 2 pin adaptor for use in Europe and an intercontinental adaptor (adjustable slatted 2 pin) for use in Americas, Asia, Australia and Oceania
- Adapts Uk & Irish 13A plugs & shaver plugs to fit sockets in most European countries, USA & Australia
- make sure your appliance is dual voltage(110/230v AC) before plugging in, as some countries have a mains voltage of 110v AC
- Lonely Planet Thai Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebook: Thai)
- Travel Pillow
- Berlitz: Thailand Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
- Pyramid Repel 55 Insect/Mosquito Repellent Deet Spray - 120ml
- Travel Wash
If you're going abroad in Europe, Australia, USA, Americas, Asia and want to take your electronic devices with you, then you're going to need a travel adapter. This will convert the UK standard 3 pin plug into a European 2 pin plug. The voltage is the same so no voltage converter is neccessary. It's compact, lightweight design means it will easily fit into the spare nooks and crannies of your suitacases.