Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii) by: Wii
List Price: €15.68 (£12.34)
Our Price: €7.71 (£6.07 / £6.22 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €7.97 (51%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 weeks
Platform: Nintendo Wii
ESRB Age Rating: Everyone
Release date: 5th October, 2009
Media: Video Game
- Users can input the amount of time they want to spend on their workouts or select an area for personal improvement, and Wii Fit Plus will suggest a number of diverse activities for them.
- For the first time, users can mix and match which strength and yoga activities they prefer on a given day. The seamless exercise flows make it easier than ever for users to maintain their daily workout routines.
- Users might be asked to run an obstacle course across a series of platforms, zoom across a beach on a Segway x2 Personal Transporter or flap their arms to help their hilarious chicken-suited characters aim for targets.
- The range of games and customization options will make players want to play every day. They?ll be having so much fun that their workouts will seem to fly by in no time at all.
- Snakebyte Premium Component Cable (Nintendo Wii/Wii U)
- Thrustmaster T-Freestyle Board for Wii Fit Balance Board (Wii)
- Wii Fit Travel Storage Case (Wii)
- Thrustmaster Elite Fitness Ultimate Pack for Balance Board and Wii Fit Plus (Wii)
- Thrustmaster Aerobics Pack for Balance Board and Wii Fit Plus (Wii)
- Wii Fit [Game Only]
- Intec Wii Fit Balance Board Rechargeable Battery (Wii)
- Wii Fit Step Up Pro Pack by Venom
- Water Sports - Balance Board Compatible (Wii)
- Logic3 Wii Fit Balance Board Carry Case (Wii)
Requires Wii Balance Board
- Know Your Physique: Wii Fit Plus will now allow you to check and monitor 4 areas of your physique, BMI (body mass index), centre of gravity, and calories burnt during your workout you can then set your goals, against these areas. The BMI test measures your weight/height. Wii Fit Plus will take this measurement and let you know how you fair in comparison to the ideal. Once you are aware of your BMI you can set goals to reduce this measurement, by take part in the Wii Fit Plus exercises and introducing a healthier lifestyle. Your centre of gravity is measured via the Wii Fit Plus age test in which you will take on various balance in an attempt to keep your Wii Fit Plus age as close to or lower than you real age.
- Train Yourself: Wii Fit Plus contains 5 training categories Aerobic Exercises, Muscle conditioning, Yoga, Balance Games and all new Training Plus. All the training categories are designed to help develop bodily balance control, burn fat, help tone and condition muscle, as well increase aerobic stamina. All these great activities offer a fun way to get fit with your family.
- Wii Plus Routines: Allows you to create customised training routines, or ask your personal Wii Fit Plus trainer can create training programs for you, based on the area of your body you wish to work on - bum, hips, thighs - Wii Fit Plus will help! There are over 40 different activities within four training categories.
- Aerobic Exercises: New Additional Jogging Courses, Ste Rythum Remix all-new songs.
- Muscle Exercises: 3 New Muscle Exercises.
- Yoga: Includes 3 New Poses.
- Balance Games: Heading, Ski Jump, Ski Slalom, Tightrope, irritating maze, Penguin game, Snowboarding, and meditation.
- Training Plus:<