Paladone My Amp Retro MP3 and Computer Speaker with USB Lead
Release date: 8th October, 2008
- Crystal clear sound and loud enough to rock a party!
- Comes in nice giftbox - perfect for birthdays,christmas etc.
- Can be powered via USB or batteries
- A mini replica of a retro style guitar amplifier
- Contains a premium grade speaker unit
- Energizer Ultraplus - AAA Battery (4 Pack)
- Charles Wilson Contrast Tipped Polo
- Nike England Home Jersey For Men
- Thea Solar Garden Spotlight
- Wiki Arcadie for Iphone
MY AMP MINIATURE MP3 SPEAKERS FOR MP3 PLAYER IPOD This speaker is a mini replica of a retro style guitar amplifier, how cool is that! This versatile amp-style MP3 speaker contains a premium-grade speaker unit - so your tunes come through crystal clear and loud enough to rock any party! Connects through a 3.5mm standard headphone style jack which should fit your iPod or any other standard MP3 player. The three controls adjust volume, treble and bass. This is a fairly unique feature which most portable MP3 speakers do not offer! You can connect this wonderful little gadget to your computer with the audio cable provided and use as your computer speaker. Or you can connect to your computer via the USB cable provided to power the speakers from your computer rather than wasting batteries. My Amp can also be powered by batteries for times when you're far from your computer, maybe lying in the park with mates, relaxing on the beach or throwing a mini outdoor rave in your garden! The My Amp is a 3 Watt speaker with 200Hz-20KHz frequency. Includes 1m USB cable and 1.5m audio cable. If you want to power via batteries it requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included) Dimensions are 13 x 9.5 x 8.5 cm