Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo, 60 ml
List Price: €7.32 (£6.05)
Our Price: €6.05 (£5.00 / £5.12 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €1.27 (17%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Johnson And Johnson
Release date: 1st April, 2010
Media: Personal Care
- Treats and prevents dandruff and its symptoms such as dry, flaky, red and itchy scalp
- Dermatologically tested and fragrance free
- For healthier scalp
- Up to three months treatment
- Regaine For Men Hair Regrowth Foam, 73 ml - Triple Pack
- SEBCLAIR CR DERMAT 30ML NF
- Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo, 250 ml
- Alphosyl 2-in-1 Medicated Shampoo
- Alpecin Dandruff Killer Shampoo 250ml
- Safe & Sound Pill & Tablet Cutter
- Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo 250ml
- Neutrogena T/Gel 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo 250 ml
- AcuLife Bulb Ear Syringe
- E45 Dermatological Dry Scalp Shampoo, 200 ml
Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo not only treats and prevents dandruff, but also the inflammation associated with dandruff, relieving scalp redness and itching.
Its targeted action specifically treats the underlying cause of dandruff, yet it is pleasantly gentle to your hair and odour free.
Adults and children of all ages.
Wet hair thoroughly.
Apply a small amount to scalp. Work into a lather.
For best results leave on scalp for 3-5 minutes.
For the first 2 to 4 weeks: use every 3 or 4 days to clear dandruff. Thereafter: use once every 1 or 2 weeks to prevent dandruff from coming back.
If your scalp has not cleared after 4 weeks, you may not have dandruff and should seek further advice from your pharmacist or doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
This is a medicine Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Do not use more often than directed.
For external use only.