WaterWipes Baby Wipes Sensitive Newborn Skin, 240 Wipes (4 Packs of 60 Wipes)
List Price: €12.08 (£10.34)
Our Price: €11.67 (£9.99 / £10.24 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €0.41 (3%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Irish Breeze
Release date: 14th February, 2013
Media: Personal Care
- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. Ideal for cleaning babies' delicate skin, WaterWipes sensitive baby wipes are gentle enough to use even on premature babies. Approved for use by Allergy UK.
- MIDWIFE RECOMMENDED. 97% of midwives* recommend you use cotton wool and water or WaterWipes. (*Source: Spark research study on 102 Midwives, October - November 2014).
- SUITABLE FROM BIRTH. WaterWipes are the world's purest newborn baby wipes. Perfect for the sensitive skin of a baby, toddler, or an adult. A suitable alternative to cotton wool and water.
- SIMPLY TWO INGREDIENTS. Contains 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. The fruit extract acts as a gentle skin conditioner.
- MULTI-USE WIPES. Other suitable usage includes: cleaning baby's hands and face when they are weaning and teething, as well as for use on adult's sensitive skin care, elderly skin care and as pet wipes. 4 packs of 60 unscented wipes make it easy to bring your WaterWipes with you when you travel.
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Healthcare Kit
- Pampers New Baby 96 Nappies, 2 - 5 kg, Size 1
- Shnuggle Baby Bath with Bum Bump Support and Cosy Foam Back Rest
- SnuzPod 3 Waterproof Mattress Protector 80 x 44 cm
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Disposable Breast Pads, 50 Pads
- Pampers Pure Protection Size 1 35 Nappies, 2-5 kg, Carry Pack
- BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier One Air, 3D Mesh, Black, 2018 Edition
- 4moms mamaRoo 4.0 Rocker/Bouncer Silver Plush
- Dudu N Girlie Terry Cotton Thick Moses Basket Mattress Protector
- Pampers Pure Protection Size 1, 102 Nappies, 2-5 kg, Saving Pack, Made with Materials Containing Premium Cotton and Plant-Based Fibres
WaterWipes are developed, with water and a drop of fruit extract, for newborn babies' much thinner and more delicate skin which is very sensitive to chemicals that may cause irritation and rashes. 97% of healthcare professionals* recommends WaterWipes. Maternity wards in the UK and Ireland regularly use WaterWipes and recommend them to new parents.
WaterWipes are made with purified water and a drop of fruit extract. Because of this, WaterWipes can be used not only for diapering but also: - Baby's face and hands or a quick head-to-toe wash. - Weaning & Teething. - Adults' allergy prone and sensitive skin types. - Elderly skin care. - Pet Wipes. - General body skin care (for camping, hiking, picnic, sports etc).