Philips Lumea Prestige IPL Hair Removal Device - 4 Attachments
List Price: €693.13 (£575.00)
Our Price: €722.07 (£599.00 / £613.97 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 1 is available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Release date: 15th March, 2017
Media: Personal Care
- Enjoy up to 8 weeks* of smooth, hair free skin, as chosen by over one million women (*When following the treatment schedule, measured on legs, after 3rd treatment, individual results may vary)
- Up to 92% hair reduction in just 3 treatments** (**When following the treatment schedule, measured on legs, after 3rd treatment, individual results may vary)
- The world's first IPL with curved attachments for each body area - 4 attachments for body, face, bikini & underarms.
- SmartSkin sensor indicates most comfortable setting for your skin tone.
- The only Lumea device with corded and cordless functionality.
- Anagel 250ml Cosmetic IPL/ Laser Gel
- Anagel Cosmetic IPL/Laser Gel Gel (250ml x 2)
- Pink Rose Dream IPL Glasses for Beauty Operator Safety Protective E light Red Laser Color Light Safety
- Jiamins Red Laser Protective Beauty Treatment Goggles 200~1200nm
- Philips Lumea Advanced IPL Hair Removal Device for Face, Body & Bikini - SC1999/00
- Lergo IPL Beauty Protective Red Light Safety Goggles Protection Glasses 200-1200nm
- Oral-B Genius 9000 Electric Toothbrush, Orchid Purple App Connected Handle, 6 Modes Including Whitening, Sensitive and Gum Care, Pressure Sensor, 4 Toothbrush Heads, Dragonfly Design USB Travel Case
- Draper 65644 Safety Goggles for Laser Level
- Philips HP6392/00 Precision Body Hair Trimmer
- Oral-B Genius 9000 Electric Toothbrush, Lotus White App Connected Handle, 6 Modes Including Whitening, Sensitive and Gum Care, Pressure Sensor, 4 Toothbrush Heads, Dragonfly Design USB Travel Case
Derived from professional IPL, developed with dermatologists, Philips Lumea uses an innovative light-based technology called Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to break the cycle of hair regrowth. Gentle pulses of light are applied at the root and, after several treatments, hair is prevented from growing back. IPL technology has been available in specialist salons since 1997. Philips Lumea, derived from this professional IPL technology, makes it possible for you to treat hair easily and effectively at home. Philips Lumea Prestige is the culmination of 14 years of research and development in collaboration with leading dermatologists. Proven effectiveness - Objective studies show significant hair reduction after as few as 3 to 4 bi-weekly treatments, resulting in smooth, hair-free skin. To maintain results, touch up every 4 to 8 weeks. Suitable for a wide variety of hair and skin types - Philips Lumea Prestige works effectively, easily and safely on a wide variety of hair and skin types. It works on naturally dark blonde, brown and black hair and on skin tones from very white to dark brown. As with other IPL-based treatments, Philips Lumea cannot be used to treat white/grey, light blonde or red hair and is not suitable for very dark skin. This is due to the high contrast required between the pigment in the hair colour and the pigment in the skin tone. Both cordless and corded functionality - Philips Lumea Prestige is the IPL device that can be used with or without a cord for complete convenience. Use cordless for full freedom of movement and plug in when needed for treatment with NO interruptions. Uniquely curved attachments for different body areas - Inspired by the uniqueness of each body area, Philips Lumea Prestige is the only IPL device to offer uniquely curved attachments designed for optimal results on different body areas. Attachments differ by combinations of shape, window size and filter. This Philips Lumea Prestige offers specialised treatment on the body (leg