Aptamil 1 First Milk Starter Pack 6X70ml Ready To Feed Liquid
Our Price: €15.22 (£12.63 / £12.95 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 4 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Brand Aptamil
Media: Personal Care
- Aptamil 1 First Milk Starter Pack 6X70ml Ready To Feed Liquid
- Aptamil First Milk from Birth - 12 x 200ml
- Aptamil First Infant Milk - Ready to Feed, 70ml, Box of 24 Bottles
- Aptamil 1 First Milk Ready Made from Birth Onwards Stage 1 Starter 70ml Pack Of 6
- Aptamil First Infant Milk Starter Pack Pack of 2
- PAMPERS New Baby size 0 (1-2,5 kg) - Pack of 24 nappies
- Pampers New Baby Nappies Size 1 Jumbo Pack 72 Case of 2 Total 144 Nappies_Sapphire Fashions
- Aptamil Profutura Infant Milk,Ready to Feed ,70ml , Box of 24 Bottles
- Pampers Size 1 New Baby Jumbo Box Nappies - Pack of 72 Nappies
- Aptamil Profutura First Infant Milk from Birth 200 ml (Pack of 12)
- PACK OF 3 Natracare Maternity Pads
First Infant Milk from birth onwards. Our unique blend of ingredients:. . - Our unique patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo- oligosaccharides GOS/FOS (9:1). - LCPs (DHA) - with DHA (Omega 3). - Nucleotides. . Our starter pack contains everything you need for up to 24hrs of feeds:. . - 6 x pre-made bottles of Aptamil First Infant milk. . - 6 x sterilised orthodontic shaped teats for optimised flow, which screw directly into the bottle. Simply unscrew cap, remove seal and add teat. . . Making the right feeding choices for you and your baby. With over 50 years of experience in baby nutrition, our passionate team of over 250 paediatricians, nutritionists and scientists, continue to take inspiration from the benefits of nature, to develop our unique formulas, tailored to support your baby's nutritional needs at every stage of development. . We have an expert team of midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have a question get in touch on 0800 996 1000. . IMPORTANT NOTICE. Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil First Infant milk should be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care. When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.Pack Size:70ml.