Eat What You Watch: A Cookbook for Movie Lovers by: Andrew Rea
List Price: €17.67 (£14.99)
Our Price: €11.81 (£10.02)
You Save: €5.86 (33%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 16th November, 2017
- Cocktails of the Movies: An Illustrated Guide to Cinematic Mixology
- Binging with Babish: 100 Recipes Recreated from Your Favorite Movies and TV Shows
- The Bob's Burgers Burger Book: Real Recipes for Joke Burgers
- F*ck, That's Delicious: An Annotated Guide to Eating Well
- Film in Five Seconds: Over 150 Great Movie Moments - in Moments!
- Just a French Guy Cooking: Easy recipes and kitchen hacks for rookies
- The Geeky Chef Cookbook: Real-Life Recipes for Your Favorite Fantasy Foods - Unofficial Recipes from Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, and more
- Matty Matheson: A Cookbook
- Munchies: Late-Night Meals from the World's Best Chefs
- The Geeky Chef Strikes Back: Even More Unofficial Recipes from Minecraft, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Twin Peaks, and More!
Many of our favourite movies come with a side of iconic food moments: the comforting frothy butterbeer from Harry Potter, the sumptuous apple strudel from Inglorious Basterds, the delectable deli fare from When Harry Met Sally, or Remy the rat-chef's signature ratatouille in Ratatouille. In this cookbook, author Andrew Rea (of the hit YouTube channel `Binging with Babish') recreates these iconic food scenes and many more. With recipes from more than 40 classic and cult films, Eat What You Watch is the perfect gift for both movie buffs and cooks who want to add some cinematic flair to their cooking repertoire.