The Doctor's Kitchen - Eat to Beat Illness by: Dr Rupy Aujla
List Price: €20.42 (£16.99)
Our Price: €12.56 (£10.45)
You Save: €7.86 (38%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 21st March, 2019
- The Doctor's Kitchen: Supercharge your health with 100 delicious everyday recipes
- Superfood Breakfasts: Quick and Simple, High-Nutrient Recipes to Kickstart Your Day
- The 4 Pillar Plan: How to Relax, Eat, Move and Sleep Your Way to a Longer, Healthier Life
- Brain Changer: How diet can save your mental health - cutting-edge science from an expert
- Root to Stem: A seasonal guide to natural recipes and remedies for everyday life
- The Food Medic for Life: Easy recipes to help you live well every day
- The Stress Solution: 4 steps to a calmer, happier, healthier you
- Eat Yourself Healthy: An easy-to-digest guide to health and happiness from the inside out
- The Dental Diet: The Surprising Link between Your Teeth, Real Food, and Life-Changing Natural Health
- Life Lessons from a Brain Surgeon: The New Science and Stories of the Brain
Dr Rupy Aujla follows up the hugely popular The Doctor's Kitchen with Eat to Beat illness - a cookbook packed with good-for-you recipes that will amplify your body's natural defences.
With a focus on how food can help and heal our bodies, this book contains advice on how simple lifestyle changes - including exercise, stress reduction, sleeping well and finding purpose - can lead to longer and happier lives.
Dr Rupy offers 80 mouth-watering recipes inspired by flavours around the world (from roast golden beets with Italian greens and hazelnut pesto to pea and broccoli orecchiette Japanese togarashi mix) and looks at how certain foods can stave off conditions including cancer, depression, diabetes, Alzheimer's and stress.