The Doctor's Kitchen - Eat to Beat Illness by: Dr Rupy Aujla
List Price: €19.82 (£16.99)
Our Price: €11.60 (£9.94)
You Save: €8.22 (41%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 21st March, 2019
- The Doctor's Kitchen: Supercharge your health with 100 delicious everyday recipes
- Superfood Breakfasts: Quick and Simple, High-Nutrient Recipes to Kickstart Your Day
- The 4 Pillar Plan: How to Relax, Eat, Move and Sleep Your Way to a Longer, Healthier Life
- The Stress Solution: 4 steps to a calmer, happier, healthier you
- The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook: Prep-And-Go Recipes for Long-Term Healing
- 10-a-Day the Easy Way: Fuss-free Recipes & Simple Science to Transform your Health
- The Medicinal Chef: Healthy Every Day
- The Food Medic for Life: Easy recipes to help you live well every day
- The Food Medic: Recipes & Fitness For A Healthier, Happier You
- The How Not To Die Cookbook: Over 100 Recipes to Help Prevent and Reverse Disease
Dr Rupy Aujla follows up the hugely popular The Doctor's Kitchen with Eat to Beat illness - a cookbook packed with good-for-you recipes that will amplify your body's natural defences.
With a focus on how food can help and heal our bodies, this book contains advice on how simple lifestyle changes - including exercise, stress reduction, sleeping well and finding purpose - can lead to longer and happier lives.
Dr Rupy offers 80 mouth-watering recipes inspired by flavours around the world (from roast golden beets with Italian greens and hazelnut pesto to pea and broccoli orecchiette Japanese togarashi mix) and looks at how certain foods can stave off conditions including cancer, depression, diabetes, Alzheimer's and stress.