BISH BASH BOSH!: Your Favourites. All Plants: The brand new Sunday Times besteller from the #1 vegan authors by: Henry Firth, Ian Theasby
List Price: €22.79 (£20)
Our Price: €11.27 (£9.89)
You Save: €11.52 (51%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 4th April, 2019
- BOSH! How to Live Vegan: Simple tips and plant-based hacks from the number 1 Sunday Times bestselling authors
- Dirty Vegan
- 15 Minute Vegan: Fast, modern vegan cooking
- Vegan 100: Over 100 incredible recipes from @avantgardevegan
- Vegan One Pound Meals: Delicious budget-friendly plant-based recipes all for £1 per person
- So Vegan in 5: Over 100 super simple and delicious 5-ingredient recipes. Recommended by Veganuary
- Cook Share Eat Vegan: Delicious plant-based recipes for Everyone
- The Holy Bible
- Ms Cupcake: The Naughtiest Vegan Cakes in Town
BISH BASH BOSH! by Henry Firth & Ian Theasby (Hardback)
Over 140 new, unmissable recipes plus six exclusive new recipes from the creators of a plant-based revolution.
Do you want a quick weeknight supper that gets more veg into your diet? A show-stopping vegan Christmas dinner? A fun, fresh meal plan to set you up with plant-based packed lunches? Whatever you're after, BISH BASH BOSH! has the perfect recipe.
Henry and Ian have created a food revolution through the world's biggest plant-based platform. Their first cookbook was the highest-selling vegan cookbook ever, and with over 2 million followers across all their fast-growing channels, BOSH! are on a mission to show the world just how versatile cooking with veg can be.
In BISH BASH BOSH! you'll discover a whole world of quick eats, weeknight suppers, showstopping feasts, and incredible sweet treats - all using the power of plants. From a hearty, classic lasagne to an indulgent mini banoffee meringue, and from quick quesadillas to an incredible curry house jalfrezi, these are simple, savvy recipes that you'll turn to time and again.
Whether you are a committed vegan, trying plant-based food for the first time, or simply just want to try a meal a week without meat, this book has all the know-how and inspiration you need.
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- ISBN: 9780008327057
- Number of pages: 288