Fing by: David Walliams
List Price: €15.28 (£12.99)
Our Price: €7.63 (£6.49)
You Save: €7.65 (50%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 21st February, 2019
- The Ice Monster
- Bad Dad: Laugh-out-loud funny new children’s book by bestselling author David Walliams
- The Midnight Gang
- The World’s Worst Children
- The World’s Worst Children 3: Fiendishly Funny New Short Stories for Fans of David Walliams Books
- Demon Dentist
- Grandpa’s Great Escape
- Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid: Rowley Jefferson's Journal (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
- Awful Auntie
Fing by David Walliams & Tony Ross (Hardback)
Meet the Meeks!
Myrtle Meek has everything she could possibly want. But everything isn’t enough. She wants more, more, more! When Myrtle declares she wants a FING, there’s only one problem… What is a FING?
Mr and Mrs Meek will do anything to keep their darling daughter happy, even visit the spooky library vaults to delve into the dusty pages of the mysterious Monsterpedia. Their desperate quest leads to the depths of the jungliest jungle where the rarest creatures can be found. But will they ever find a FING?
An explosively funny, totally surreal Tall Story about two perfectly nice parents and their unbelievably monstrous daughter from the phenomenal bestselling author David Walliams and illustrated by artistic genius, Tony Ross.
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- ISBN: 9780008342579
- Number of pages: 272