Random Acts Of Kindness: 365 Ways to Make the World a Nicer Place by: Danny Wallace
Our Price: €8.12 (£6.99)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Ebury Press
Release date: 4th November, 2004
Number of items: 2
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
- Join Me: The True Story of a Man Who Started a Cult by Accident
- Yes Man
- Friends Like These
- Awkward Situations for Men
- Do Nice, Be Kind, Spread Happy: Acts of Kindness for Kids (Random Acts of Kindness)
- What Not to Do (And How to Do It)
- I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: The truth about why people are SO rude
- Be The Change Make it Happen: Big and small ways kids can make a difference
- Are You Dave Gorman?
- Who is Tom Ditto?
In his bestselling book Join Me, Danny Wallace instructs his legions of followers to perform a 'Random Act of Kindness' every Friday. As a result, his thousands of followers (dubbed the Karma Army), without warning, made people happier the length and breadth of the country. Now in Random Acts of Kindness Danny and the gang bring you a hilarious, inspirational book to encourage you to perform Random Acts of your own. 'Now, at last, the secret to a happier world! You have the power to make it a nicer place! All over the planet, thousands of people just like you are performing Random Acts of Kindness for complete strangers- Buy an old lady a hat! Give a policeman a helium balloon! Pat a dog! Hand a stranger your umbrella! Applaud a lady who's clearly made an effort! This book contains 365 real Random Acts of Kindness real people have done for real strangers- so read it, learn it, and start making your world the nicer place, today!'