Charlotte Street by: Danny Wallace
Our Price: €10.66 (£8.99)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Ebury Press (Fiction)
Release date: 25th April, 2013
- Who is Tom Ditto?
- Join Me: The True Story of a Man Who Started a Cult by Accident
- What Not to Do (And How to Do It)
- Yes Man
- I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: The truth about why people are SO rude
- Friends Like These
- Awkward Situations for Men
- Too Much Information: Or: Can Everyone Just Shut Up for a Moment, Some of Us Are Trying to Think
- Tempting Fate
- Dave Gorman Vs the Rest of the World
My name is Jason - and I have just met the most incredible woman, on Charlotte Street. Well, I say 'met'. I sort of held her bags for a second. But she smiled at me! And it was this amazing smile. Of course, I don't know her name, or anything about her at all. But I do happen to have something of hers. She left behind one of those old-school disposable cameras. I've got it. It's here in front of me. So there are two things I could now do: I could develop the photos. See her again, see her life. Maybe work out a way of finding her. Find that smile. Or I could chuck it in a bin like a grown-up. I'm fairly sure one of those ideas is a good one. I'm fairly sure the other might be illegal. Look, if you were me. what would you do?