Awkward Situations for Men by: Danny Wallace
List Price: €15.25 (£12.99)
Our Price: €4.67 (£3.98)
You Save: €10.58 (69%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 2 to 4 weeks
Publisher: Ebury Press
Release date: 5th July, 2012
- F*** You Very Much: The surprising truth about why people are so rude
- What Not to Do (And How to Do It)
- Yes Man
- Random Acts Of Kindness: 365 Ways to Make the World a Nicer Place
- Join Me: The True Story of a Man Who Started a Cult by Accident
- Friends Like These
- Who is Tom Ditto?
- Too Much Information: Or: Can Everyone Just Shut Up for a Moment, Some of Us Are Trying to Think
- Are You Dave Gorman?
- Dave Gorman Vs the Rest of the World
Danny wallace is a man. And a man is a very tricky thing to be these days. Trouble is everywhere. Embarrassment follows closely behind. Whether accidentally insulting a friend's baby, being caught wearing pyjamas by his wife, or inadvertently following a woman down a very dark street, Danny is no stranger to awkward situations. As we follow a year in Danny's life in which he blunders from one bewildering social situation to the next, it becomes clear that here is a man who struggles even to look after himself properly. And then an even greater responsibility looms on the horizon...