The 4 Pillar Plan: How to Relax, Eat, Move and Sleep Your Way to a Longer, Healthier Life by: Dr Rangan Chatterjee
List Price: €20.02 (£16.99)
Our Price: €11.77 (£9.99)
You Save: €8.25 (41%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Penguin Life
Release date: 28th December, 2017
- The Doctor’s Kitchen: Supercharge your health with 100 delicious everyday recipes
- From Stressed To Blessed: Overcoming Anxiety and Low Mood with Minor Lifestyle Changes
- Thrive Through Yoga: A 21-Day Journey to Ease Anxiety, Love Your Body and Feel More Alive
- The End of Alzheimer’s: The First Programme to Prevent and Reverse the Cognitive Decline of Dementia
- The Clever Guts Diet: How to revolutionise your body from the inside out
- The Pioppi Diet: A 21-Day Lifestyle Plan
- The Food Effect Diet: Eat More, Weigh Less, Look and Feel Better
- Happier: Can you learn to be Happy? (UK Paperback)
- Clever Guts Diet Recipe Book: 150 delicious recipes to mend your gut and boost your health and wellbeing
- The Food Medic: Recipes & Fitness for a Healthier, Happier You
How to Relax, Eat, Move and Sleep Your Way to a Longer, Healthier Life
For a new you from the star of BBC1's Doctor in the House. Dr Rangan Chattergee presents an accessible plan for taking control of your health and life by making small achievable changes to your daily routine.
Everyday health revolves around Dr Chatterjee's four pillars: relaxation, food, sleep and movement. By making small, achievable changes in each of these key areas you can create and maintain good health - and avoid illness. It's not about excelling at any one pillar - what matters is the balance across all the things you do, including: An electronic 'sabbath' once a week, aiming for 12 hours every day without food and exposure to sunlight first thing each morning.
Based on cutting edge research and his own experiences as a doctor, this book contains fascinating case studies from real patients. Practical and potentially life-changing, The Four Pillar Plan is an inspiring and easy-to-follow guide to better health and happiness.
Publisher: Penguin Books