Good Food, Sorted: Save Time, Cook Smart, Eat Well by: Chris Bavin
List Price: €22.76 (£18.99)
Our Price: €15.33 (£12.79)
You Save: €7.43 (33%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 7th March, 2019
- Veg: Easy & Delicious Meals for Everyone
- Mary Berry’s Quick Cooking
- The Sunday Brunch Cookbook: 100 of Our Super Tasty, Really Easy, Best-ever Recipes
- 10-a-Day the Easy Way: Fuss-free Recipes & Simple Science to Transform your Health
- Eat Well For Less: Every Day
- New Kitchen Basics: 10 essential ingredients, 120 recipes - revolutionize the way you cook, every day
- Chinese Takeaway Cookbook: From chop suey to sweet 'n' sour, over 70 recipes to re-create your favourites
- Tin Can Cook: 75 Simple Store-cupboard Recipes
- The Dirty Dishes: 100 fast and delicious recipes
- James Martin's Great British Adventure: A celebration of Great British food, with 80 fabulous recipes
Britain's Best Home Cook and Eat Well for Less presenter Chris Bavin shares over 100 of his favourite simple family recipes in his first ever solo cookbook, Good Food Sorted.
Chris explains how to make the most of your freezer (just wait until you try frozen flavoured butter or herb-and-oil ice cubes) and gives tips on savvy shopping as well as revealing all the storecupboard staples you need. He also explains the benefits of batch cooking.
Chris recommends flavour swaps that breathe new life into old favourites and simple but imaginative ideas that can transform weeknight dinners into weekend winners!
This cookbook is ideal for anyone who wants to eat good food but is hard-pressed for time. Among the tantalising recipes are slightly spicy chicken enchiladas, smoked salmon and horseradish fish cakes with garlic and lemon mayo and warm run pineapple with lime mascarpone.