Good Food, Sorted: Save Time, Cook Smart, Eat Well by: Chris Bavin
List Price: €22.33 (£18.99)
Our Price: €15.63 (£13.29)
You Save: €6.70 (30%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 7th March, 2019
- Save Money Good Diet: The Nation’s Favourite Recipes with a Healthy, Low-Cost Boost
- Eat Well For Less: Every Day
- National Trust Comfort Food
- The Joyful Home Cook
- Mary Berry’s Quick Cooking
- Save Money Lose Weight: Spend Less and Reduce Your Waistline with My 28-day Plan
- New Kitchen Basics: 10 essential ingredients, 120 recipes - revolutionize the way you cook, every day
- Fantastic Eats! (& how to cook them) - fabulous recipes for children to make
- From the Oven to the Table: Simple dishes that look after themselves
- The Dirty Dishes: 100 fast and delicious recipes
Britain's Best Home Cook and Eat Well for Less presenter Chris Bavin shares over 100 of his favourite simple family recipes in his first ever solo cookbook, Good Food Sorted.
Chris explains how to make the most of your freezer (just wait until you try frozen flavoured butter or herb-and-oil ice cubes) and gives tips on savvy shopping as well as revealing all the storecupboard staples you need. He also explains the benefits of batch cooking.
Chris recommends flavour swaps that breathe new life into old favourites and simple but imaginative ideas that can transform weeknight dinners into weekend winners!
This cookbook is ideal for anyone who wants to eat good food but is hard-pressed for time. Among the tantalising recipes are slightly spicy chicken enchiladas, smoked salmon and horseradish fish cakes with garlic and lemon mayo and warm run pineapple with lime mascarpone.