Veg in One Bed: How to Grow an Abundance of Food in One Raised Bed, Month by Month by: Huw Richards
List Price: €17.99 (£14.99)
Our Price: €11.41 (£9.51)
You Save: €6.58 (37%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 7th March, 2019
- Home Gardener's No-Dig Raised Bed Gardens
- Grow All You Can Eat In Three Square Feet: Inventive Ideas for Growing Food in a Small Space (Dk Rhs General)
- Raised Bed Gardening - A Guide To Growing Vegetables In Raised Beds: No Dig, No Bend, Highly Productive Vegetable Gardens: Volume 11 (Inspiring Gardening Ideas)
- Gardeners' World: First Time Veg Grower
- Allotment Month By Month: Grow your Own Fruit and Vegetables, Know What to do When
- 10-a-Day the Easy Way: Fuss-free Recipes & Simple Science to Transform your Health
- Charles Dowding's Vegetable Course
- RHS How To Garden When You're New To Gardening: The Basics For Absolute Beginners
- Canning & Preserving at Home - The Complete Guide To Making Jams, Jellies, Chutneys, Pickles & More at Home: A Complete Guide to Canning, Preserving ... Volume 17 (Inspiring Gardening Ideas)
- Grow Your Own Vegetables in Pots and Containers: A practical guide to growing food in small spaces
YouTube sensation Huw Richards of HuwsNursery explains how to harvest your own home-grown food from just one vegetable bed in this month-by-month gardening guide.
Huw has been growing his own organic, sustainable food in his family's garden for over 15 years and is now on a mission to help people grow their own vegetables abundantly, easily and inexpensively.
With just one raised bed, Huw explains how to transform your seedlings into harvest using no-dig methods and sustainable practices. Each process is demonstrated in clear, illustrated steps and includes tips on how to grow something delicious with even the most minimal of space!