Nadiya's British Food Adventure by: Nadiya Hussain
List Price: €22.78 (£20)
Our Price: €11.38 (£9.99)
You Save: €11.40 (50%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Michael Joseph
Release date: 13th July, 2017
- Written by Nadiya Hussain, 2015 Bake Off Champion
- 120 recipes to accompany her second BBC cookery series
- Inspired by British food heroes, growers and producers
- 288 pages
- Nadiya's Kitchen
- Comfort: Delicious Bakes and Family Treats
- The Secret Lives of the Amir Sisters
- Nadiya's Bake Me a Story: Fifteen stories and recipes for children
- Nadiya's Bake Me a Festive Story: Thirty festive recipes and stories for children, from BBC TV star Nadiya Hussain
- The National Trust Book of Scones: Delicious Recipes and Odd Crumbs of History
- Traybakes: 40 Brilliant One-Tin Bakes for Enjoying, Giving and Selling
- The Cardamom Trail: Chetna Bakes with Flavours of the East
- James Martin's French Adventure: 80 Classic French Recipes
- At My Table: A Celebration of Home Cooking
Printed to accompany her 2017 BBC cookery series, Nadiya's British Food Adventure, this cookbook is a celebration of the diversity of modern British foods and the farmers, growers and innovators who influence what we eat.
Born and brought up in Luton, Nadiya's Bangladeshi roots have obviously had an influence on her cooking style, but so have traditional school dinners with their sticky pudding treats and all the many colours of custard that school dinners can be known for. As a busy mum, she understands the value of dishes that are speedy to put together, will inspire children to love food, and appeal to a wide range of taste buds when friends and family can be gathered together too.
Seven chapters of recipes accompanied by gorgeous full-colour photography divide her ideas into a range from inspirational breakfasts that can be eaten at any time of day to lunches that will make us pause and take a breath in the rush of a busy working day; from thrifty midweek suppers right through to entertaining to suit all sorts of occasions. And, of course, there are two chapters of sweet treats to tempt us all and nurture our inner child.
About Nadiya Hussain
Nadiya charmed the nation and wowed the Bake Off judges in the 2015 series. Since her success, Nadiya's life has become a whirlwind of TV presenting, cooking, baking and writing books for adults and children as well as contributing to The Times Magazine - her recipes have appeared in the BBC Good Food magazine and, of course, she was commissioned to bake the Queen's 90th birthday cake.