Doctor Who: How to be a Time Lord - the Official Guide by: Craig Donaghy
List Price: €11.80 (£9.99)
Our Price: €6.09 (£5.16)
You Save: €5.71 (48%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 52 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: PENGUIN GROUP (UK)
Release date: 2nd October, 2014
- Doctor Who: The Dangerous Book of Monsters
- Doctor Who: The Companion’s Companion
- Doctor Who: A History of Humankind: The Doctor's Offical Guide
- Doctor Who: Time Lord Fairy Tales
- Doctor Who: Who-ology (Dr Who)
- Doctor Who: Wit, Wisdom and Timey Wimey Stuff – The Quotable Doctor Who (Dr Who)
- Doctor Who: The Vault (First Edition)
- Doctor Who Doctor Sonic Screwdriver
- Doctor Who The Visual Dictionary Updated and Expanded (Dr Who)
- Doctor Who the Journal of Impossible Things and Tenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
This official Doctor Who guide is essential reading for all wannabe Time Lords. Written as a gift from the Eleventh Doctor to the newly-regenerated Twelfth, it contains everything you need to know to be just like him. So if you've ever wondered if you'd make the grade in the Time Lord Academy, or how to fly the Tardis, or the correct way to dip your fish finger in custard, then this is the book for you!