Fit in 3: The Scandi Plan: How to Eat Well, Train Smart and Enjoy Life The Swedish Way by: Faya Nilsson
List Price: €20.39 (£16.99)
Our Price: €2.40 (£2.00)
You Save: €17.99 (88%)
Availability: Temporarily out of stock.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.
Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Release date: 29th December, 2016
- The Scandi Sense Diet: Lose weight and keep it off with the life-changing handful method
- The Scandinavian Belly Fat Program: 12 weeks to get healthy, boost your energy and lose weight
- Living Clearly Method, The
- Thrive Through Yoga: A 21-Day Journey to Ease Anxiety, Love Your Body and Feel More Alive
- ScandiKitchen Summer: Simply delicious food for lighter, warmer days
- The Circadian Code: Lose weight, supercharge your energy and sleep well every night
- Hello New Me: A Daily Food and Exercise Journal to Help You Become the Best Version of Yourself, (90 Days Meal and Activity Tracker)
- Get Fit, Get Happy: A new approach to exercise that's fun and helps you feel great
- The Model Method: Recipes, HIIT and Pilates Exercises for Lifelong, Balanced Wellness
- The PMA Method: Stronger, Leaner, Fitter in 14 days...
Three is the magic number! Change your life for ever with Faya Nilsson's Scandi-inspired, three-week food, fitness and mindfulness plan. With 60 delicious, healthy recipes. Inspired by her childhood in rural Sweden - where fresh ingredients, fresh air and freshly baked cakes were a fundamental part of everyday life - personal trainer and award-winning blogger Faya Nilsson has created FIT IN 3. In this essential guide, the three key elements of a healthy life - food, fitness and mindfulness - work in harmony in a way that will change how you think about your mind and body for ever. This paperback book has 224 pages and measures: 24.6 x 19 x 1.6cm