The World's Fittest Book: The Sunday Times Bestseller from the Strongman Swimmer by: Ross Edgley
List Price: €19.80 (£16.99)
Our Price: €11.66 (£10.00)
You Save: €8.14 (41%)
Availability: Temporarily out of stock.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.
Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Release date: 10th May, 2018
- The Fitness Mindset: Eat for energy, Train for tension, Manage your mindset, Reap the results
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds
- Body Transformation Meal Plan Design (UP Encyclopaedia of Personal Training Vol 2)
- Your Ultimate Body Transformation Plan: Get into the best shape of your life – in just 12 weeks
- Battle Scars: A Story of War and All That Follows
- Marc's Mission: Way of the Warrior Kid
- Get It Done: My Plan, Your Goal: 60 Recipes and Workout Sessions for a Fit, Lean Body
- Mindset With Muscle: Proven Strategies to Build Up Your Brain, Body and Business
- First Man In: Leading from the Front
The World's Fittest Book is set to become every fitness enthusiast's bible. Dubbed the body's complete user guide, it will become the go-to resource for learning all you need to know about building muscle, losing fat, eating (healthy) cake and unlocking your superhuman physical potential. Packed with workouts the author tried and tested in the pursuit of multiple world records, it's more than a book, it's the greatest training tool ever written! Designed for anyone who wants to make permanent and lasting changes to their food and fitness, it's the first book to combine the teachings, tips and tricks of Olympic and World Champions into one, easy to follow resource. Product Information: ISBN: 9780751572544 Author: Ross Edgley Publisher: Little Brown Format: Paperback Pages: 319 Dimensions: 23.5 x 19 x 2cm