Clodagh's Suppers: Suppers to celebrate the seasons by: Clodagh Mckenna
List Price: €23.52 (£20)
Our Price: €11.69 (£9.94)
You Save: €11.83 (50%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Kyle Books
Release date: 10th January, 2019
- Clodagh's Irish Kitchen
- Homemade: Irresistible recipes for every occasion
- Clodagh's Kitchen Diaries
- The Joyful Home Cook
- New Kitchen Basics: 10 essential ingredients, 120 recipes - revolutionize the way you cook, every day
- Simply Delicious the Classic Collection: 100 timeless, tried & tested recipes
- HOMEMADE:IRRESISTIBLE HOMEMADE RECIPES
- The Modern Italian Cook: The OFM Book of The Year 2018
- The Sunday Brunch Cookbook: 100 of Our Super Tasty, Really Easy, Best-ever Recipes
- The Irish Farmers’ Market Cookbook
Clodagh McKenna's latest cookbook is packed with 120 mouth-watering recipes that will help you make the most of the seasonal produce that is on offer.
She gives tips on preparing, serving and finishing the meals in style and offers ideas for easy nibbles to welcome guests with if you are hosting at a celebration or gathering.
The recipes include a spring supper of wild garlic and potato soup, a summer feast of seafood paella, an autumn dish of roast pork with apples and blackberries and star anise and orange rice pudding - a sweet treat for winter.