MacBook FD, 6E (For Dummies (Computers)) by: Mark L. Chambers
List Price: €20.77 (£17.99)
Our Price: €50.29 (£43.56)
Not available from Amazon
However, 19 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: For Dummies
Release date: 4th December, 2015
- Switching to a Mac For Dummies
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY MacBook (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
- Macs All-in-One For Dummies
- MacBook For Dummies
- The Complete Beginners Guide to Mac OS X El Capitan: (For MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, and Mac Mini)
- iPad For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- iMac For Dummies, 9th Edition
- How to Do Everything MacBook Air
- The Complete Beginners Guide to Mac OS X Sierra (Version 10.12): (For MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, and Mac Mini)
- Windows 10 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
Brush up on the next generation of MacBooks Learning how to use a new laptop can be as challenging as trying to decipher ancient hieroglyphics but don't let that intimidate you! MacBook For Dummies, 6th Edition is your straightforward guide to all things MacBook, including setting up and configuring your laptop, navigating your way around the desktop, familiarizing yourself with the operating system, working with files and folders, using the Finder and Finder Tabs, working with Dashboard, Mission Control, and Spaces, searching your computer with Spotlight, surfing the Internet with Safari, syncing your data with iCloud, communicating with friends and family with email, Messages, and FaceTime, discovering new apps, and creating and printing documents. Additionally, this approachable, yet comprehensive text offers insight into working with Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, and more. MacBooks are incredibly popular for both their sleek, appealing hardware and easy to use, relevant software. Whether you're a PC convert or just want to brush up on the latest updates to the MacBook line, this helpful book gets you started in a snap. * Get up and running on your new MacBook by starting with the basics * Share and protect your data with insight regarding networking, sharing access and information, connecting with wireless devices, backing up and restoring your files, and troubleshooting common problems * Satisfy your hunger for entertainment with iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand * Explore both your MacBook's hardware and software, including the latest operating system, iLife, and iWork versions MacBook For Dummies, 6th Edition takes you on a tour of your next-generation MacBook, offering you the information you need to get your new laptop up and running.