Blame My Brain: the Amazing Teenage Brain Revealed by: Nicola Morgan
List Price: €9.47 (£7.99)
Our Price: €6.26 (£5.28)
You Save: €3.21 (34%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Walker Books
Release date: 2nd May, 2013
- The Teenage Guide to Stress
- Positively Teenage: A positively brilliant guide to teenage well-being
- Get Out of My Life: The bestselling guide to living with teenagers
- The Teenage Guide to Friends
- The Teenage Guide to Life Online
- How to Talk so Teens will Listen & Listen so Teens will Talk
- Why Won't My Teenager Talk to Me?
- Am I Depressed And What Can I Do About It?
- The Art of Being a Brilliant Teenager
- Mind Your Head
A comprehensive guide to the biological mysteries that lie behind teenage behaviour.Contrary to popular (parental) opinion, teenagers are not the lazy, unpleasant louts they occasionally appear to be. During the teenage years the brain is undergoing its most radical and fundamental change since the age of two. Nicola Morgan's carefully researched, accessible and humorous examination of the ups and downs of the teenage brain has chapters dealing with powerful emotions, the need for more sleep, the urge to take risks, the difference between genders and the reasons behind addiction or depression., The revised edition of this classic book contains important new research, including information on mirror neurons and their effect on the teenage brain.