River Cottage Much More Veg: 175 vegan recipes for simple, fresh and flavourful meals by: Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
List Price: €30.59 (£26)
Our Price: €21.15 (£17.98)
You Save: €9.44 (31%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing
Release date: 21st September, 2017
- River Cottage Veg Every Day!
- River Cottage Fruit Every Day!
- River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day) by Fearnley-Whittingstall, Hugh Published by Bloomsbury Publishing (2011)
- Vegan Recipes from the Middle East
- River Cottage Light & Easy: Healthy Recipes for Every Day
- BOSH!: Simple recipes. Unbelievable results. All plants. The highest-selling vegan cookery book ever
- Leon Fast Vegan
- River Cottage Love Your Leftovers: Recipes for the resourceful cook
- The River Cottage Cookbook
- The Hairy Dieters Go Veggie (Hairy Bikers)
'What's the central aim? To make vegetables delicious, to make them irresistible, to come up with a whole bunch of recipes that are easy, family-friendly, and just make it that much easier to put a load of veg into your diet every single day.' Hugh Fearnley-WhittingstallHugh's River Cottage Veg Every Day! became the UK's best-selling vegetable cookbook, persuading us through sheer temptation to make vegetables the mainstay of our daily cooking. In this much-anticipated follow-up, Hugh delivers more irresistible recipes, and this time, takes things one step further. Fuelled by his passionate belief that plant foods should be the dominant force in our kitchens, Hugh has put cheese, butter, cream, eggs, and refined flour and sugar firmly to one side., Instead, he uses veg, fruit, wholegrains, nuts, seeds, spices and cold-pressed oils to explore the length and breadth of what can be achieved with natural, unprocessed plant foods. River Cottage Much More Veg! makes it clear that unadulterated ingredients are the very best building blocks for delicious and healthy meals. In typical Hugh style, the recipes are easy, utterly foolproof and delicious., All but a handful are gluten-free, and at least half the dishes require 20 minutes (or less) hands-on work time. With recipes such as Roast squash and chickpeas with spicy apricot sauce, Blackened cauliflower with pecans and tahini, Spiced beetroot, radicchio and orange traybake, Celeriac and seaweed miso broth, Seared summer cabbage with rosemary, chilli and capers, and Baked celery agrodolce, River Cottage Much More Veg! demonstrates how easy it is to make versatile, plentiful and delicious vegetables the bedrock of your diet.