Quidditch Through the Ages by: J.K. Rowling
List Price: €7.05 (£5.99)
Our Price: €5.58 (£4.74)
You Save: €1.47 (21%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Bloomsbury Children's Books
Release date: 12th January, 2017
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Hogwarts Library Book)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two: The Official Playscript of the Original West End Production: Playscript. With the conclusive and final dialogue from the play.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald – The Original Screenplay (Fantastic Beasts/Grindelwald)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: 7/7 (Harry Potter 7)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: 6/7 (Harry Potter 6)
- Harry Potter: The Marauder's Map Guide to Hogwarts
- Harry Potter - A History of Magic: The Book of the Exhibition
- Harry Potter Colouring Book Celebratory Edition: The Best of Harry Potter colouring
A perennial bestseller in the wizarding world and one of the most popular books in the Hogwarts School library, Quidditch Through the Ages contains all you will ever need to know about the history, the rules - and the breaking of the rules - of the noble sport of Quidditch. Packed with fascinating facts, this definitive guide by the esteemed Quidditch writer Kennilworthy Whisp charts the game's history from its early origins in the medieval mists on Queerditch Marsh, through to the modern-day sport loved by so many wizard and Muggle families around the world. With comprehensive coverage of famous Quidditch teams, the commonest fouls, the development of racing brooms, and much more, this is a must-have sporting bible for all Harry Potter fans, Quidditch lovers and players, whether the weekend amateur or the seasoned Chudley Cannons season-ticket holder.
This brand new edition of the most famous sports book in the wizarding world pairs J.K. Rowling's original text, with gorgeous jacket art by Jonny Duddle and line illustrations throughout by Tomislav Tomic. A contribution from the sale of each book will go to Comic Relief.