Davina's Kitchen Favourites: Amazing sugar-free, no-fuss recipes to enjoy together by: Davina McCall
List Price: €23.45 (£20)
Our Price: €9.32 (£7.95)
You Save: €14.13 (60%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Seven Dials
Release date: 22nd February, 2018
- Davina's fourth recipe book features healthier sugar free recipes for all the family
- Delicious, no-fuss easy to make, budget friendly ideas for every meal
- Packed with 92 tasty, refined sugar free recipes that get great meals on the table fast
- Six chapters with inspiration for every meal from guilt free lunchbox fillers to desserts and bakes
- Includes a 5 week plan for guidance on your sugar free journey. Hardback, 224 pages
- Davina's Sugar-Free in a Hurry: The Smart Way to Eat Less Sugar and Feel Fantastic
- Davina's Smart Carbs: Eat Carbs and Still Lose Weight With My Amazing 5 Week Smart Carb Plan!
- Davina's 5 Weeks to Sugar-Free: Yummy, easy recipes to help you kick sugar and feel amazing
- Davina: Power Box & Tone [DVD] 
- Davina: Toned In 10 [DVD]
- Lessons I've Learned
- I Quit Sugar Slow Cooker Cookbook: 85 easy, nutritious slow-cooker recipes for busy folk and families
- The Sugar-Free Family Cookbook: Delicious, healthy recipes to help you and your children kick the sugar habit
- What Can I Eat On A Sugar Free Diet?: A Quick Start Guide To Quitting Sugar. Lose Weight, Feel Great and Increase Your Energy! PLUS over 100 Delicious Sugar-Free Recipes
- I Quit Sugar: Simplicious
Davina first went sugar-free several years ago and she's such a good advert for this way of life that we thought we'd let her introduce her latest cookbook, Davina's Kitchen Favourites, in her own words: "Life is busy so I've developed these sugar-free recipes to help you keep the show on the road. They're easy to make, budget friendly and don't need tonnes of ingredients. But most importantly, they taste amaaazing."
Being in charge of your family's wellbeing is a non-stop juggling act and there's always a million and one things to do to keep everyone safe, happy and healthy. We know that to keep everyone energised we should be watching our blood sugar and eating smart, but it's not always easy to plan ahead or spend time in the kitchen - so Davina has packed this recipe book with 92 tasty, refined sugar-free recipes that get great meals on the table, fast. No fuss, no tricky-to-find ingredients, just amazing, healthy food fit for your busy family life.
With six chapters of recipes, you'll find inspiration for every kind of meal, from guilt-free lunchbox fillers to indulgent suppers for family get-togethers and, because being sugar-free shouldn't mean depriving yourself of treats, Davina has included plenty of tasty desserts and bakes to satisfy anyone with a sweet tooth.
You'll also find a helpful 5-week plan in case you feel the need for a bit of guidance on your sugar-free journey.