Brief Answers to the Big Questions: the final book from Stephen Hawking by: Stephen Hawking
List Price: €17.86 (£14.99)
Our Price: €7.15 (£6.00)
You Save: €10.71 (60%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: John Murray
Release date: 16th October, 2018
- A Brief History Of Time: From Big Bang To Black Holes
- Black Holes: The Reith Lectures
- Forces of Nature
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
- Human Universe
- The Illustrated Brief History Of Time
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century
- The Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe
- Mythos: The Greek Myths Retold: A Retelling of the Myths of Ancient Greece
The final book from Professor Stephen Hawking
Professor Stephen Hawking was a brilliant theoretical physicist, an influential author and thinker, and a great popular communicator. Throughout his career he was asked questions by business leaders, politicians, entrepreneurs, academics and the general public on a broad range of subjects, from the origins of the universe to the future of the planet.
Brief Answers to the Big Questions brings together his thinking on the most timeless and the most-timely questions in science:
Where did we come from?
What is inside a black hole?
Is there other intelligent life in the universe?
How will we survive on earth?
How can we colonise space?
Will we ever be able to go beyond the Solar System?
For both the scientific and the intellectually curious, this book celebrates the mind, humour, and achievements of one of the most inspiring figures in recent history.
The book will include an afterword from Lucy Hawking and a percentage of all royalties will go to the Motor Neurone Disease Association and the Stephen Hawking Foundation.
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton