The Book of GIMP: A Complete Guide to Nearly Everything by: Olivier Lecarme, Karine Delvare
Our Price: €47.27 (£39.99)
Availability: Temporarily out of stock.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.
Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Publisher: No Starch Press
Release date: 25th January, 2013
- Inkscape Beginner's Guide
- GIMP 2.8 for Photographers: Image Editing with Open Source Software
- The Book of Inkscape: The Definitive Guide to the Free Graphics Editor
- The Artist's Guide to GIMP: Creative Techniques for Photographers, Artists, and Designers (Covers GIMP 2.8)
- Unity From Zero to Proficiency (Foundations): A step-by-step guide to creating your first game with Unity. [Second Edition, November 2017]
- Use Scribus: The Desk Top Publishing Program
- Inkscape: Guide to a Vector Drawing Program (Sourceforge Community Press)
- Algebra: A Complete Introduction: The Easy Way to Learn Algebra (Teach Yourself)
- How Linux Works: What Every Superuser Should Know
- Raspberry Pi User Guide, 4th Edition
GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a free, fully featured, professional-grade graphics editor. Half guidebook, half reference manual, "The Book of GIMP" offers full-color illustrated, step-by-step instructions to complete a series of projects, including retouching photos, animating logos, designing Web site visuals, and much more.