The Book of GIMP: A Complete Guide to Nearly Everything by: Olivier Lecarme, Karine Delvare
Our Price: €47.23 (£39.99)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: No Starch Press
Release date: 25th January, 2013
- The Book of Inkscape: The Definitive Guide to the Free Graphics Editor
- GIMP 2.8 for Photographers: Image Editing with Open Source Software
- Inkscape Beginner's Guide
- The Artist's Guide to GIMP: Creative Techniques for Photographers, Artists, and Designers (Covers GIMP 2.8)
- Use Scribus: The Desk Top Publishing Program
- Creating Print On Demand Interiors & Covers Using Scribus 1.4.1
- Inkscape: Guide to a Vector Drawing Program (Sourceforge Community Press)
- How Linux Works: What Every Superuser Should Know
- XP-Pen Star03 Batteryless Drawing Graphics Tablet (UK Warranty) 10x6" with 8 Express Keys For Left & Right Hand Use (5080 LPI 230 RPS 2048 Levels) Windows & Mac – No battery or charging required Pen Tablet.
- Anker Portable Multi-Angle Stand for Tablets, e-readers and Smartphones, Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy / Tab, Google Nexus, HTC, LG, Nokia Lumia, OnePlus and More
GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a free, fully featured, professional-grade graphics editor. Half guidebook, half reference manual, "The Book of GIMP" offers full-color illustrated, step-by-step instructions to complete a series of projects, including retouching photos, animating logos, designing Web site visuals, and much more.