The Walking Dead Volume 17: Something to Fear (Walking Dead (6 Stories)) by: Robert Kirkman by: Charlie Adlard
List Price: €16.81 (£13.99)
Our Price: €11.41 (£9.50)
You Save: €5.40 (32%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Image Comics
Release date: 4th December, 2012
- Walking Dead
- Image Comics
- The Walking Dead, Volume 18: What Comes After (Walking Dead (6 Stories))
- The Walking Dead Volume 16: A Larger World (Walking Dead (6 Stories))
- The Walking Dead Volume 19: March to War (Walking Dead (6 Stories))
- The Walking Dead Volume 15: We Find Ourselves (Walking Dead (6 Stories))
- The Walking Dead Volume 20: All Out War Part 1 (Walking Dead (6 Stories))
- The Walking Dead Volume 21: All Out War Part 2 (Walking Dead (6 Stories))
- The Walking Dead Volume 14: No Way Out (Walking Dead (6 Stories))
- The Walking Dead Volume 13: Too Far Gone (Walking Dead (6 Stories))
- The Walking Dead Volume 22: A New Beginning (Walking Dead Tp)
- The Walking Dead Volume 23: Whispers Into Screams (Walking Dead Tp)
The world we knew is gone. The world of commerce and frivolous necessity has been replaced by a world of survival and responsibility. An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe, causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. In a matter of months society has crumbled: no government, no grocery stores, no mail delivery, no cable TV. In a world ruled by the dead, the survivors are forced to finally start living.
In this volume of the NYT bestselling survival horror, Rick and his band of survivors work to build a larger network of thriving communities, and soon discover that Negan's "Saviors" prove to be a larger threat than they could have fathomed. Crossing Negan will lead to serious, dire consequences for the group; it seems that for the first time since the Governor's reign of terror that Rick may have Something to Fear.
Collects THE WALKING DEAD 97-102
Meet the Author
ROBERT KIRKMAN is best known for his work on The Walking Dead and Invincible for Image Comics and SKYBOUND. He is one of the five partners of Image Comics and is an executive producer and writer on AMC's critically acclaimed television series The Walking Dead.