Men's Health Big Book of 15-Minute Workouts, The by: Selene Yeager
List Price: €21.16 (£17.99)
Our Price: €18.81 (£15.99)
You Save: €2.35 (11%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 13th January, 2012
- Men's Health Big Book of Food & Nutrition
- MEN'S HEALTH ULTIMATE DUMBBELL EXERCISES: Dumbbell Exercises for a Total Body Workout
- New Body Plan: Your Total Body Transformation Guide
- Men's Health Big Book of Abs, The
- Men's Health Diet, The
- Women's Health Big Book of 15-Minute Workouts
- Women's Health Big Book of Exercises, The
- The Men's Health Little Book of Exercises: Four Weeks to a Leaner, Stronger, More Muscular You!
- The Men's Fitness Exercise Bible: 101 Best Workouts To Build Muscle, Burn Fat and Sculpt Your Best Body Ever!
- Your Ultimate Body Transformation Plan: Get into the best shape of your life – in just 12 weeks
Men love shortcuts. If there's a way to accomplish a job quicker and more efficiently, they're all for it. That goes for work and working out. Now, new research shows that as little as 15 minutes of resistance training is just as effective in spiking a man's metabolism - his fat-burning furnace - as a workout lasting more than twice as long. All it takes is 15 minutes to achieve lifelong results - and men are more likely to stick to an exercise plan if it's chopped down to those 15 minutes. "The Men's Health Big Book of 15-Minute Workouts" contains fast-paced circuit training and interval workouts that boost calorie burn, build muscle, and fry belly fat in half the time of regular workouts. Readers can choose from at-home, body-weight-only workouts and total-body barbell programs to exercises that target major muscle groups - the chest, arms, legs, and back - and sport-specific workouts.Other highlights of this title include: a special section of 15-minute core workouts to build a rock-hard six-pack; an eating plan with delicious meals that take 15 minutes or less to prepare; workouts for the office or when you're travelling and can't make it to the gym; and, hundreds of tips from America's best trainers, nutritionists, and exercise scientists.