10-a-Day the Easy Way: Fuss-free Recipes & Simple Science to Transform your Health by: James Wong
List Price: €23.23 (£20)
Our Price: €10.38 (£8.94)
You Save: €12.85 (55%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Mitchell Beazley
Release date: 7th March, 2019
- How to Eat Better: How to Shop, Store & Cook to Make Any Food a Superfood
- Grow Your Own Drugs: Fantastically Easy Recipes for Natural Remedies and Beauty Treats
- James Wong's Homegrown Revolution
- RHS Grow for Flavour: Tips & tricks to supercharge the flavour of homegrown harvests
- Grow Your Own Drugs: A Year With James Wong
- Grow Your Own Drugs
- Veg in One Bed: How to Grow an Abundance of Food in One Raised Bed, Month by Month
- Here Comes the Sun
- Tin Can Cook: 75 Simple Store-cupboard Recipes
- The Bag Boutique: 20 Bright and Beautiful Bags to Sew
We all know that we should be eating at least five portions of fruit and veg a day but recent scientific studies have shown that 10-a-day could help you further prevent the biggest diseases and illnesses.
We've chosen this book from James Wong as it will help you transform your health without having to give up the foods you enjoy. It's packed with healthier and tastier takes on 80 of your favourite recipes - all with more fruit and veg ingredients that will leave you feeling good. It also has visual representations of the size of each portion you should be enjoying.
This book is bursting with fuss-free recipes and simple science that will transform your health e.g. a spaghetti bolognese with seven portions of veg; an aubergine parmigiana with five portions; and even green eggs and ham to delight all the Dr. Seuss fans!