Bazaar: Vibrant vegetarian and plant-based recipes: from the Sunday Times no.1 bestselling author of Persiana, Sirocco & Feasts by: Sabrina Ghayour
List Price: €30.83 (£26)
Our Price: €9.47 (£7.99)
You Save: €21.36 (69%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Mitchell Beazley
Release date: 4th April, 2019
- Brindisa: The True Food of Spain
- Feasts: From the Sunday Times no.1 bestselling author of Persiana & Sirocco
- Turkish Delights: Stunning regional recipes from the Bosphorus to the Black Sea
- Persiana: Recipes from the Middle East & Beyond: From the Sunday Times no.1 bestselling author of Feasts, Sirocco and Bazaar
- Sirocco: Fabulous Flavours from the East: From the Sunday Times no.1 bestselling author of Feasts, Persiana and Bazaar: Fast Flavours from the East
- Greenfeast: Spring, Summer (Cloth-covered, flexible binding): From the Bestselling Author of Eat: The Little Book of Fast Food
- The Curry Guy Veggie: Over 100 vegetarian Indian Restaurant classics and new dishes to make at home
- Baan: Recipes and stories from my Thai home
- The Jewelled Kitchen: A Stunning Collection of Lebanese, Moroccan and Persian Recipes
From Sabrina Ghayour, the bestselling author of Persiana and Sirocco, Bazaar is a delicious new vegetarian recipe book that celebrates Middle-Eastern food.
Packed with colourful, flavourful dishes, the magic of this cookbook is that you won't ever feel like anything is missing. Using a range of spices, herbs, grains, pulses, and plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, each recipe is designed to suit every occasion and palate.
Recipes include potato, ricotta and herb dumplings with walnuts and pul biber butter, grilled halloumi flatbreads with preserved lemon and barberry salsa, grilled tofu salad with tamarind and miso dressing, and courgette, orange and almond cake with sweet yogurt frosting.