Bazaar: Vibrant vegetarian and plant-based recipes: The Sunday Times bestseller by: Sabrina Ghayour
List Price: €29.89 (£26)
Our Price: €12.58 (£10.94)
You Save: €17.31 (58%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Mitchell Beazley
Release date: 4th April, 2019
- Brindisa: The True Food of Spain
- Greenfeast: Spring, Summer (Cloth-covered, flexible binding): From the Bestselling Author of Eat: The Little Book of Fast Food
- Turkish Delights: Stunning regional recipes from the Bosphorus to the Black Sea
- Fresh India: 130 Quick, Easy and Delicious Vegetarian Recipes for Every Day
- Moorish: Vibrant recipes from the Mediterranean
- The Jewelled Kitchen: A Stunning Collection of Lebanese, Moroccan and Persian Recipes
- Mezze: Small Plates to Share
- Fire Islands: Recipes from Indonesia
- Sabrina Ghayour 3 Books Collection Set - Persiana Recipes from the Middle East & Beyond,Sirocco Fabulous Flavours from the East,Feasts
From Sabrina Ghayour, the bestselling author of Persiana and Sirocco, Bazaar is a delicious new vegetarian recipe book that celebrates Middle Eastern food.
Packed with colourful, flavourful dishes, the magic of this cookbook is that you won't ever feel like anything is missing. Using a range of spices, herbs, grains, pulses, and plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, each recipe is designed to suit every occasion and palate.
Recipes include potato, ricotta and herb dumplings with walnuts and pul biber butter, grilled halloumi flatbreads with preserved lemon and barberry salsa, grilled tofu salad with tamarind and miso dressing, and courgette, orange and almond cake with sweet yogurt frosting.