At My Table: A Celebration of Home Cooking by: Nigella Lawson
List Price: €30.62 (£26)
Our Price: €14.12 (£11.99)
You Save: €16.50 (54%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Chatto & Windus
Release date: 21st September, 2017
- Celebrates Nigella's family favourites
- Over 100 recipes for home cooks
- For families who love to cook and eat together
- As seen on BBC TV
- Hardback, 288 pages
- Copper Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, Set of 6 - Gorgeous & Heavy Duty, Mirror Polished, Ideal For All Ingredients
- Chillipepperpete Aleppo Chilli Flakes - 100g
- The Christmas Chronicles
- 5 Ingredients - Quick & Easy Food
- Nigella Christmas: Food, Family, Friends, Festivities (Nigella Collection)
- Rick Stein: The Road to Mexico (TV Tie in)
- Nadiya's British Food Adventure
- Copper Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons set of 8 Engraved Measurements, Pouring Spouts & Mirror Polished for Baking and Cooking - 60ml 80ml 125ml 250 ml
- Simply Nigella: Feel Good Food
Answering the all-important question that everyone has to consider - What are we going to eat? - At My Table is a collection of straightforward recipes to suit any level of cookery skill, because life is complicated enough, and cooking shouldn't be. Beautifully bound, with an embossed hardback cover, this is a recipe book that any cook would be delighted to receive as a gift, if you can bear to part with it once you've looked inside...
Nigella is firmly of the belief that every home should have a table - a place for families and friends to meet, eat and make memories together - and for Nigella, precious family memories are intrinsically tied up with food and the tables she's eaten at, from the blue Formica tabletop of her childhood to the mottled zinc version in her current home.
The recipes are warming, comforting, and inspirational, from new takes on classic dishes - including Chicken Fricassee and Sticky Toffee Pudding - to adventures in a host of new dishes and ingredients, from Aubergine Fatteh to Flash-Fried Squid with Tomato and Tequila Salsa and White Miso Hummus. There are a wide range of dishes to inspire cooks and eaters of all types and ages, such as Hake with Bacon, Peas and Cider, Fennel with Harissa, and Herbed Leg of Lamb - with starters, sauces, sides, desserts and sweet treats to please everybody's taste buds.
About the author
Famous enough to be known instantly just by the mention of her first name, Nigella Lawson has written many bestselling cookery books, appeared in many TV cookery series and has her own Quick Collection recipe app - a combination that makes her a household name around the world. In 2014 she was voted Best Food Personality in a readers' poll at the Observer Food Monthly Awards, and she's proud to have been dubbed 'Queen of the Frozen Pea' by the great cook and food writer, Nigel Slater.
Hardback, 288 pages.