Classic: Delicious, no-fuss recipes from Mary’s new BBC series by: Mary Berry
List Price: €30.64 (£26)
Our Price: €11.79 (£10.00)
You Save: €18.85 (62%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: BBC Books
Release date: 25th January, 2018
- 120 delicious no-fuss recipes
- Timeless classic dishes
- Tasty modern favourites
- Trusted tips and techniques
- Accompanies Mary's 2018 TV series
- Mary Berry Everyday
- Fast Cakes: Easy bakes in minutes
- Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook: Over 650 recipes
- Mary Berry's Absolute Favourites
- The Hairy Bikers' British Classics: Over 100 recipes celebrating timeless cooking and the nation’s favourite dishes
- Mary Berry's Christmas Collection
- Mary Berry Cooks
- Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches
- Mary's Household Tips and Tricks: Your Guide to Happiness in the Home
- At My Table: A Celebration of Home Cooking
Packed with recipes, this brand new collection has been honed and refined by Mary Berry until every single one is just right, so you can be sure that with a copy of Classic on your kitchen shelves you'll have her reassuring no-nonsense advice on hand at all times. In Mary's own words: "The recipes in this new collection lie at the very heart of my cooking. They are my essential dishes... With their winning combination of delicious ingredients, it's a pleasure to cook and serve them as I know they'll always go down well..."
Famed for her no-fuss approach to cookery, Mary has been showing us all how to make delicious, foolproof meals for decades and in this recipe book, Classic, published to accompany her 2018 BBC television series, you'll find wonderfully simple but utterly reliable dishes that are sure to be enjoyed by your whole family. With seven chapters covering everything from canapés to teatime treats, with everything from hearty soups to tried and tested dinner party winners included, these are recipes that anyone can enjoy cooking and eating, no matter their time constraints, budget or confidence level, ensuring perfect results every time.
From ever-popular classics like Irish Stew or Lamb Shanks with Winter Vegetables, and desserts such as Lemon Meringue Pie or Apricot & Brandy Ice Cream Bombe, to a Malayan Chicken Curry, Pan-Fried Cauliflower Steaks or eleven ways to make flavour-packed mashed potato, these are Mary's essential dishes - and now they can be yours too.
Hardback, 320 pages.