Mary Berry's Quick Cooking by: Mary Berry
List Price: €25.57 (£22)
Our Price: €14.96 (£12.87)
You Save: €10.61 (41%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: BBC Books
Release date: 21st February, 2019
- Cook Now, Eat Later
- Classic: Delicious, no-fuss recipes from Mary's new BBC series
- Fast Cakes: Easy bakes in minutes
- Mary Berry Everyday
- One Step Ahead (New format)
- Mary Berry's Absolute Favourites
- 5 Ingredients - Quick & Easy Food
- Mary's Household Tips and Tricks: Your Guide to Happiness in the Home
- Nadiya's Family Favourites: Easy, beautiful and show-stopping recipes for every day from Nadiya's BBC TV series
- At My Table: A Celebration of Home Cooking
In this companion to her latest BBC One series, the queen of cooking Mary Berry presents a selection of 20- and 30-minute meals that are wonderfully tasty.
These recipes (there are over 120 of them, including all that are shown on the series) will allow you to cook from scratch and are all so easy to prepare. You'll be able to get on with other bits while the delicious meal is in the oven!
Mary also shares no-nonsense tips and techniques for getting ahead in the kitchen and the fast, fresh and mouth-watering recipes range from crumble fish pie to roast venison fillet and peppercorn sauce and upside-down rhubarb pudding.
Why should you buy this book? It's full of fast and easy dishes from the one and only Mary Berry!