James Martin's American Adventure: 80 classic American recipes by: James Martin
List Price: €30.23 (£25)
Our Price: €8.53 (£7.05)
You Save: €21.70 (72%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 33 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Quadrille Publishing Ltd
Release date: 8th February, 2018
- James Martin's French Adventure: 80 Classic French Recipes
- More Home Comforts: 100 new recipes from the television series
- James Martin's American Adventure [DVD]
- James Martin's Great British Adventure: A celebration of Great British food, with 80 fabulous recipes
- Slow Cooking
- Home Comforts
- Fast Cooking: Really Exciting Recipes in 20 Minutes
- Saturday Kitchen Cooking Bible: 200 Delicious Recipes Cooked in the Nation's Favourite Kitchen
- Driven: Cooking in the Fast Lane - My Story
Following on from his triumphant TV show and book James Martin's French Adventure, our food hero takes on the United States in James Martin's American Adventure. The book sees James travel from coast to coast, cooking and eating everywhere from San Francisco to Dallas, Philadelphia to New Orleans, New York to Maine, and sampling the high life in The Hamptons. On the way he cooks with real cowboys at a ranch, caters at Reno air race, and explores Creole food in Baton Rouge., It's the culinary journey of a lifetime and here are all the recipes from the series, along with exclusive photography from behind the scenes on James's extraordinary food trip.