Bedsit Disco Queen: How I Grew Up And Tried To Be A Pop Star by: Tracey Thorn
List Price: €19.81 (£16.99)
Our Price: €37.24 (£31.94)
Not available from Amazon
However, 28 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Release date: 7th February, 2013
- Another Planet: A Teenager in Suburbia
- Naked at the Albert Hall: The Inside Story of Singing
- Romany and Tom: A Memoir
- To Throw Away Unopened
- Patient: The True Story of a Rare Illness
- Record [VINYL] Coloured Translucent Red
- Clothes, Clothes, Clothes. Music, Music, Music. Boys, Boys, Boys.
- On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
- Sonic Youth Slept On My Floor: Music, Manchester, and More: A Memoir
- Deutschland '86 [DVD]
Bedsit Disco Queen I was only sixteen when I bought an electric guitar and joined a band. A year later, I formed an all-girl band called the Marine Girls and played gigs, and signed to an indie label, and started releasing records. Then, for eighteen years, between 1982 and 2000, I was one half of the group Everything But the Girl. In that time, we released nine albums and sold nine million records. We went on countless tours, had hit singles and flop singles, were reviewed and interviewed to within an inch of our lives. I've been in the charts, out of them, back in. I've seen myself described as an indie darling, a middle-of-the-road nobody and a disco diva. I haven't always ...