Good Food: The Family Meal Planner: Thrifty recipes and 7-day meal plans to help you save time and money by: Good Food Guides
List Price: €19.98 (£16.99)
Our Price: €34.09 (£28.99)
Not available from Amazon
However, 38 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: BBC Books
Release date: 2nd April, 2009
Number of items: 2
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
- Family Meals for a Fiver! (Good Housekeeping)
- Nosh for Busy Mums and Dads: A Family Cookbook with Everyday Food for Real Families
- Family Kitchen Cookbook
- Good Housekeeping: The Family Cook Book: More Than 200 Favourite Tried, Tested And Trusted Recipes'
- NOSH for Busy Mums and Dads: A Family Cookbook with Everyday Food for Real Families
- How to Feed Your Family for 5 a Day
- The Busy Mum's Plan-ahead Cookbook
- NOSH Quick & Easy: Another, Refreshingly Simple Approach to Cooking from the NOSH Family
- Feeding Kids: 120 Foolproof Family Recipes. The Netmums Cookery Book
- Good Food: Family Freezer Meals
"The Good Food Family Meal Planner" will help you to save time and money and reduce waste - three of our biggest and most timely concerns. Most cookbooks are arranged around type of dish or ingredient, but this book is structured around 5 types of meal which will give you 7 days' worth of dishes. The first chapter covers batch meals, which will provide you with enough food for another day. Chapter 2 is full of speedy weekday supper recipes - quick-and-easy meals that can be made in under 20 minutes, but also include a significant leftover ingredient that will form the basis of the next day's meal. Budget suppers use a smaller number of ingredients, while storecupboard and freezer meals are based on ingredients that you should have handy - meals you can create on short notice. Weekend feasts are more leisurely recipes, including ideas for entertaining, while the final chapter will offer over 25 seven-day meal plans based on the recipes in this book. And even if you don't follow a meal planner in its entirety, you can choose which meal is most appropriate for your needs.Also included within each chapter are handy features on freezing and defrosting, creating a storecupboard of essential ingredients, making the most of seasonal flavours and recipes for breads, stocks and sauces. This is the cookbook that every family needs, one that you will turn to week after week.