James Martin's French Adventure: 80 Classic French Recipes by: James Martin
List Price: €24.03 (£20)
Our Price: €4.25 (£3.54)
You Save: €19.78 (82%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 64 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Quadrille Publishing Ltd
Release date: 9th February, 2017
- James Martin's American Adventure: 80 classic American recipes
- James Martin's Great British Adventure: A celebration of Great British food, with 80 fabulous recipes
- More Home Comforts: 100 new recipes from the television series
- The Collection
- Home Comforts
- Slow Cooking
- Fast Cooking: Really Exciting Recipes in 20 Minutes
- Saturday Kitchen Cooking Bible: 200 Delicious Recipes Cooked in the Nation's Favourite Kitchen
- Masterclass: Make Your Home Cooking Easier
James Martin's French Adventure showcases the superstar chef's handpicked favourite recipes from the series and sees him journey the length and breadth of the country, sampling the very best food France has to offer. Along the way he cooks seafood in Marseille, shops at colourful Provencal markets, cooks with legendary chefs including Michel Roux and Pierre Gagnaire and explores the vineyards of Burgundy.With 80 recipes for fabulous French classics, as well as James's own takes on some of the delicious dishes he tastes on the road, you'll be spoilt for choice. Enjoy a warming bowl of vibrant pistou soup on a chilly evening, or take duck rillettes with fig and peach chutney on your next picnic., For a treat, try scallops Saint Jacques with champagne sauce or a classic boeuf bourguignon. And what better end to a meal than a pear and rosemary tarte tatin or a refreshing iced blackberry souffle?Overflowing with stunning photography, James Martin's French Adventure is a must-have for anyone who loves the good life and great, simple food.