15 Minute Vegan: Fast, modern vegan cooking by: Katy Beskow
List Price: €17.72 (£15)
Our Price: €14.62 (£12.38)
You Save: €3.10 (17%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Quadrille Publishing
Release date: 23rd March, 2017
- Speedy and delicious - includes 100 original tasty vegan recipes
- Five chapters - split into breakfast, light bites, mains, sweet stuff & essentials (sauces & sides)
- Handy hints - features plenty of tips on preparation, freeing & storing
- Simple - easy step-by-step recipes which you will have ready in no time
- Hardback, 160 pages -100 quick & easy to follow recipes
- 15 Minute Vegan Comfort Food: Simple & satisfying vegan recipes
- Vegan on the Go: Fast, Easy, Affordable―Anytime, Anywhere
- BOSH!: Simple Recipes. Amazing Food. All Plants. The Fastest-Selling Vegan Cookbook Ever
- Vegan Cookbook for Beginners: The Essential Vegan Cookbook To Get Started
- Vegan in 7
- Keep It Vegan
- The Plant-Based Diet Meal Plan: A 3-Week Kickstart Guide to Eat & Live Your Best
- Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen: Traditional and Creative Recipes for the Home Cook
- Feed Me Vegan
- The Vegan Cookbook: 100 Plant-Based Recipes to Inspire and Invigorate
Aiming to make home cooking quicker, easier and far cheaper than ordering a takeaway, Katy Beskow's 15-Minute Vegan Cook Book is filled with speedy and delicious recipes that are certain to help you feed you and your family well - even when your time is stretched to the max...
Never bland or boring, the inspiring dishes you'll find in Katy's book are sure to shake up the way you feel about vegetables and fruit - even if you're just trying to be a slightly healthier omnivore - and every recipe has been tested to be simple, tasty and, most importantly, fast!
Starting with an introduction to vegan cooking and advice on the mindset and basic equipment you need to make your meals arrive on the table faster, 15-Minute Vegan divides the straightforward, easy-to-read recipes into five chapters covering Breakfast, Light Bites, Mains, Sweet Stuff and Essentials (sauces and sides), with plenty of tips on preparation, freezing and storing. And, for added convenience, all the recipes can be made with ingredients that are readily available in supermarkets. With dishes as diverse as Tuscan Bean Gnocchi, Almond Butter Cookies, Kerala Cauliflower Curry and Sweetcorn Chowder, as well as super-speedy sweet treats that will thrill everyone from breakfast time till the end of the day, you're sure to be taste-testing the scrumptious-sounding recipes in no time at all.
One thing's for certain, whether you're already eating vegan or just want to try something new, nothing could be simpler and faster than one of Katy's 15-Minute Vegan recipes.
Hardback, 160 pages. 100 recipes.