Low Cost High Life: Live an Affordable Life of Luxury by: Mark Homer
List Price: €17.60 (£15)
Our Price: €9.38 (£7.99)
You Save: €8.22 (47%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 7 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Progressive Property Ltd
Release date: 1st May, 2014
- Multiple Streams of Property Income [Second Edition] Paperback - 1 September 2016
- Property Investing Secrets (Special 4th Edition)
- Make Cash in a Property Market Crash
- Uncommon Sense: The popular misconceptions of business, investing and finance and how to profit by going against the tide
- I'm Worth More: Realize Your Value. Unleash Your Potential
- Life Leverage: How to Get More Done in Less Time, Outsource Everything & Create Your Ideal Mobile Lifestyle
- No Money Down: Property Investing
- Commercial Property Conversions
- Money: Know More, Make More, Give More: Learn how to make more money and transform your life
- Property Magic: How to Buy Property Using Other People's Time, Money and Experience
Life is getting more and more expensive. Cost of living keeps going up, pensions have dwindled and are taking longer than ever to pay out, and people are having to work more and longer for the same (or lower) quality of life. The post-apocalyptic recession has left many businesses having to start again.
This book will help you live a Low cost high life and is a 25 year voyeuristic journey on how to become wealthy and successful in these most unique times.
In reading this book now you'll discover:
• How to use 'silent compounding,' to turn small daily savings anyone can make, into large chunks of lifetime cash
• How to keep exactly the same lifestyle you have now and 'spend invest,' your way to a minimum of £1,791,735 in 20 years or less, proven and detailed in the book
• The 'Giant leap' wealth attraction strategy using everyday 'household,' items and hidden daily opportunities to make long term cash and passive recurring income
• The 'Wealth mirage' technique to create and live a high opulent lifestyle on minimum daily costs and savings
• How to use low/no cost fast-start tactics such as 'Gratitude Leverage,' and 'Cheek creativity,' to get others to do what you want, when you want, for the low cost high life
• 'Irregular shock protection,' 'Liquid cash pile power,' and 'Random cash windfalls,' for the easy way to the low cost, high life affordable life of luxury
Mark Homer became a financially free multi-millionaire businessman investor by the time he was in his early 30's. In this unique book he shows you in his renowned analytical, detailed and controversially skeptical nature how you can realistically achieve the low cost high life for the long term, in the shortest possible timeframe.