The Green Roasting Tin: Vegan and Vegetarian One Dish Dinners by: Rukmini Iyer
List Price: €19.74 (£16.99)
Our Price: €12.56 (£10.81)
You Save: €7.18 (36%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Square Peg
Release date: 5th July, 2018
- Contains 75 fuss-free vegetarian and vegan recipes - with added tips for vegan options
- Simple, healthy and delicious ideas that are one-dish oven cooked meals
- Saves on washing up and focuses on quick, tasty recipes for busy people
- Worldwide inspiration has been gathered to create new and interesting ideas for you to try at home
- Hardback, 240 pages
- The Roasting Tin: Simple One Dish Dinners
- The Quick Roasting Tin
- Falcon Housewares EB887 Enamel Bake Pan, 31 cm x 25 cm x 5 cm, White
- Genware 61028 Enamel Baking Tray, 28 cm x 19 cm x 13 cm
- Fresh India: 130 Quick, Easy and Delicious Vegetarian Recipes for Every Day
- Falcon 61034 - 34Cm Enamel Bake Pan in White
- Lakeland Bakeware Non Stick Roasting Tin - Standard Square 29 x 24cm
- Green: Veggie and vegan meals for no-fuss weeks and relaxed weekends
- River Cottage Much More Veg: 175 vegan recipes for simple, fresh and flavourful meals
- 15 Minute Vegan: Fast, modern vegan cooking
Packed with 75 fuss-free recipes, the Green Roasting Tin Cook Book is aimed at anyone who wants to cook more veg-inspired dishes. Specifically designed for people who are tight on time and hate washing up, all the vegetarian and vegan recipes have been created to be cooked in just one dish - in the oven - so you really can make tasty meals from scratch and still have time for all the other things you'd like to do.
Simply pop your ingredients into a roasting tin, oven tray or shallow dish and let the oven do the work... you'll have time to talk to your family, supervise homework, zip through some chores or just relax and enjoy a glass of wine while it cooks - and there'll be barely any washing up after the delicious dish has been demolished.
Simple, healthy and delicious, every nutritious recipe is vegetarian, many are vegan and all the veggie versions offer tips and tricks to make them vegan-friendly, so there's inspiration for everyone, from meat-free Monday omnivores to scrumptiously tasty meals for committed vegans and vegetarians. There are four recipes for every vegetable that Rukmini could think of, from super-greens to indulgent chillies, and helpful infographics combined with lovely photography make it easy to follow the wide spectrum of her flavour inspirations from all around the world. We're pretty sure that with recipes as diverse as Miso Aubergine with Tofu, Pak Choi and Peanuts, Three Bean Chilli, and a Beetroot, Chickpea and Coconut Curry, you'll be wanting to try every dish.
Hardback, 240 pages. 75 recipes.