Stand Tall Like a Mountain: Mindfulness and Self-Care for Children and Parents by: Suzy Reading
List Price: €14.80 (£12.99)
Our Price: €12.92 (£11.34)
You Save: €1.88 (13%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 4th April, 2019
- The Little Book of Self-care: 30 practices to soothe the body, mind and soul
- The Self-Care Revolution: smart habits & simple practices to allow you to flourish
- The Supermum Myth: Become a happier mum by overcoming anxiety, ditching guilt and embracing imperfection using CBT and mindfulness techniques
- Mindfulness for Children: Help Your Child to be Calm and Content, from Breakfast till Bedtime
- Period Power
- The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read (and Your Children Will Be Glad That You Did): THE #1 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
- Project Me for Busy Mothers: A Practical Guide to Finding a Happier Balance
- Super Duper You
- Your Mind is Like the Sky
- Do Less: The Unexpected Strategy for Women to Get More of What They Want in Work and Life
Suzy Reading's Stand Tall Like a Mountain inspires you to help your children think more positively and pay attention to all the important elements of their mental health.
This empowering, illustrated book will help you help your children deal with everyday emotions, encourage them to express how they feel and learn all about their bodies and minds.
It also encourages parents to learn from their children's actions and includes a selection of easy and fun yoga poses to help promote positivity. The ideas in this book will help your family gain better understanding of each other.