Stand Tall Like a Mountain: Mindfulness and Self-Care for Children and Parents by: Suzy Reading
List Price: €15.28 (£12.99)
Our Price: €8.22 (£6.99)
You Save: €7.06 (46%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 4th April, 2019
- The Self-Care Revolution: smart habits & simple practices to allow you to flourish
- The Supermum Myth: Become a happier mum by overcoming anxiety, ditching guilt and embracing imperfection using CBT and mindfulness techniques
- Period Power: Harness Your Hormones and Get Your Cycle Working For You
- The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read (and Your Children Will Be Glad That You Did): THE #1 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
- Super Duper You
- Project Me for Busy Mothers: A Practical Guide to Finding a Happier Balance
- Breathe and be: A Book of Mindfulness Poems
- The Pelvic Floor Bible: Everything You Need to Know to Prevent and Cure Problems at Every Stage in Your Life
- Mummy and Me: An Activity Book: Complete Together, Keep Forever
- The Friendship Maze: How to Help Your Child Navigate Their Way to Positive and Happier Friendships
Suzy Reading's Stand Tall Like a Mountain inspires you to help your children think more positively and pay attention to all the important elements of their mental health.
This empowering, illustrated book will help you help your children deal with everyday emotions, encourage them to express how they feel and learn all about their bodies and minds.
It also encourages parents to learn from their children's actions and includes a selection of easy and fun yoga poses to help promote positivity. The ideas in this book will help your family gain better understanding of each other.