Lose Weight For Good: Slow Cooker Soup Diet For Beginners: Slow Cooker Soup Recipes For Easy Weight Loss And Detox by: CookNation
List Price: €17.76 (£14.99)
Our Price: €3.32 (£2.80)
You Save: €14.44 (81%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 5 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Bell & Mackenzie Publishing
Release date: 20th November, 2017
- How To Lose Weight For Good: Slow Cooker Diet For Beginners: Healthy Rapid Weight Loss The Natural Way
- Lose Weight for Good: Full-flavour cooking for a low-calorie diet
- Lose Weight For Good: Blood Sugar Diet For Beginners: Delicious low calorie, low carb Mediterranean style recipes
- Lose Weight For Good: The Diet Bible: 101 Lasting Weight Loss Ideas For Success
- The Hairy Dieters Make It Easy: Lose weight and keep it off the easy way
- The Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe Book: Delicious Recipes Under 300, 400 And 500 Calories: Volume 1 (Cooknation)
- How to Lose Weight Well: The Complete Diet Plans: All the best recipes from the TV series, plus simple diet plans for healthy weight loss
- Tom Kerridge's Dopamine Diet: My low-carb, stay-happy way to lose weight
- Tom's Table: My Favourite Everyday Recipes
- Good Food: Low-Carb Cooking (Everyday Goodfood)
Skinny Soups and The Skinny Soup Maker Recipe Book Collection 2 Book Bundle includes Titles : Skinny Soups: 80 Flavour-Packed Recipes of 300 Calories or Less,The Skinny Soup Maker Recipe Book: Delicious Low Calorie, Healthy and Simple Soup Machine Recipes Under 100, 200 and 300 Calories. Perfect For Any Diet and Weight Loss Plan. Description :- Skinny Soups Soups are perfect for low-calorie, big-flavour meals and Kathryn Bruton has created a range of skinny soups to suit everyone, whether they want something warming and comforting, invigorating and revitalising or wholesome and satisfying.Chapters cover Smooth Soups, Broths & Consommés, 15-Minute Soups, Grains & Pulses and Superfood Soups, and include vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan and dairy-free recipes. From soothing Spinach, Oat & Hazelnut Milk Soup, restorative Hangover Soup and tasty Turkey & Quinoa Soup with Peas to 15-minute Mushroom Soup With a Kick, Kathryn minimises the use of cream and substitutes fattening butter with nutritious olive, rapeseed and nut oils, so that every soup in Skinny Soups is less than 300 calories per portion, but still jam-packed with flavour.The Skinny Soup Maker Recipe Book The Skinny Soup Maker Recipe Book provides the answer to all these questions and more. Packed with simple, tasty, low-calorie recipes, this cookbook guides you through a range of versatile and innovative soup ideas perfect for ANY time of the year ! Drawing inspiration from around the world and making use of fresh, seasonal ingredients these delicious soups can be prepared and cooked in under 30 minutes and ALL fall under either 100, 200 or 300 calories.Although our recipes have been written specifically for soup making machines, they can easily be adapted to suit the traditional stove-top method of cooking.