Reclaiming the Wild Soul: How Earth's Landscapes Restore Us to Wholeness by: Mary Reynolds Thompson
List Price: €12.86 (£10.99)
Our Price: €27.25 (£23.28)
Not available from Amazon
However, 7 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: White Cloud Press
Release date: 2nd October, 2014
- The Garden Awakening: Designs to nurture our land and ourselves
- The Enchanted Life: Unlocking the Magic of the Everyday
- Whispers from the Earth: Teaching stories from the ancestors, beautifully woven for today's spiritual seekers
- Rewild Yourself: Becoming Nature
- Belonging: Remembering Ourselves Home
- Embrace Your Inner Wild: 52 Reflections for an Eco-Centric World
- Rewilding Our Hearts: Building Pathways of Compassion and Coexistence
- Walking with Trees
- Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants
- Wild Power: Discover the Magic of Your Menstrual Cycle and Awaken the Feminine Path to Power
Reclaiming the Wild Soul takes us on a journey into Earth's five great landscapes -- deserts, forests, oceans and rivers, mountains, and grasslands -- as aspects of our deeper, wilder selves. Where the inner and outer worlds meet we discover our own true nature mirrored in the Earth's wild beauty and fierce challenges. A powerful archetypal model for transformation, the "soulscapes" return us to a primal terrain rich in knowing, healing, and wholeness. To guide our path, each soulscape offers up wisdom in the form of soul qualities the modern world often undervalues and even undermines. We see how deserts model simplicity and silence, how forests help us make peace with uncertainty, how rivers and oceans reveal the power of flow, how mountains inspire our highest purpose, and how grasslands teach us about giving back. Weaving personal story with poetry, imagery, and explorations, Reclaiming the Wild Soul is simultaneously self-help and a courageous call to action. It is written for all those disillusioned with our hyper-paced, high-tech world, who decry what we are doing to the Earth, who feel the tug of their own wild souls longing for discovery and mystery -- a new, yet ancient, way of being human.