How To Start Your Own Country (Two Discs) (DVD)  starring: Danny Wallace
Our Price: €3.91 (£3.29 / £3.37 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 18 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Universal Pictures Video
Release date: 18th June, 2007
Number of discs: 2
- Join Me: The True Story of a Man Who Started a Cult by Accident
- Friends Like These
- I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: The truth about why people are SO rude
- Are You Dave Gorman?
- Danny Wallace and the Centre of the Universe (Quick Reads)
- Random Acts Of Kindness: 365 Ways to Make the World a Nicer Place
- Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure
- Yes Man
- What Not to Do (And How to Do It)
- How to Start Your Own Country
United Kingdom released, PAL/Region 2 DVD: LANGUAGES: English ( Dolby Digital 2.0 ), ANAMORPHIC WIDESCREEN (1.78:1), SPECIAL FEATURES: 2-DVD Set, Anamorphic Widescreen, Deleted Scenes, Interactive Menu, Scene Access, SYNOPSIS: One morning, Danny Wallace decided to start his very own country. Little did he know it was a decision that would take him tens of thousands of miles across the globe, meeting world leaders, inventing laws and becoming a King. He meets Cardinals, Princes and the man who owns the moon. He travels to Italy, Denmark, America and the UN. He tries to enter the Eurovision Song Contest, make all crime illegal and, with an army of loyal citizens backing him up, he strives to create the nicest little country in the world... As seen on the BBC, join Danny as he gets his face on a stamp, his flag on a pole, and embarks upon the feelgood journey of a lifetime! SCREENED/AWARDED AT: BAFTA Awards, ...How to Start Your Own Country - 2-DVD Set