Universal Classic Monsters - The Essential Collection [Blu-ray]  [Region Free] starring: Boris Karloff, Claude Rains, Julie Adams, Susanna Foster, Lon Chaney Jr
Our Price: €22.47 (£18.49 / £18.95 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Universal Pictures UK
Release date: 1st October, 2012
Number of discs: 8
French, Italian, German, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, English
- Actors Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff, Claude Rains, Julie Adams, Susanna Foster, Lon Chaney Jr, Helen Chandler, David Manners, Colin Clive, Mae Clarke, Zita Johann, David Manners, Gloria Stuart, William Harrigan, Valerie Hobson & Elsa Lanchester
- Director Tod Browning, James Whale, Karl Freund, George Waggner, Arthur Lubin & Jack Arnold
- Certificate 15 years and over
- Year 1931 ; 1932 ; 1933 ; 1935 ; 1941 ; 1943 ; 1954
- Languages English
- Alfred Hitchcock - The Masterpiece Collection [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
- The Mummy: Complete Legacy Collection (BD) [Blu-ray] 
- Scream 1-3 [Blu-ray]
- Earth vs. the Flying Saucers [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
- Frankenstein: Complete Legacy Collection (BD) [Blu-ray] 
- Dracula (Blu-ray + DVD) 
- The Wolf Man: Complete Legacy Collection (BD) [Blu-ray] 
- Alfred Hitchcock Collection: Dial M for Murder / North By Northwest / Strangers on a Train [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
- Metropolis [Reconstructed & Restored] (Masters of Cinema) [Blu-ray] 
- It Came From Outer Space [Blu-ray] 
Please note this is a region B Blu-Ray and will require a region B or region free Blu-Ray player in order to play.
For the first time ever, eight of the most iconic cinematic masterpieces of the horror genre are available together on Blu-ray as Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection. Digitally restored in perfect high-definition picture and perfect high-definition sound. This essential set includes a never-before-seen featurette about the restoration of Dracula and the first ever offering of Creature From The Black Lagoon in its restored Blu-ray 3D version.
DraculaThe original 1931 movie version of Bram Stoker's classic tale has for generations defined the iconic look and terrifying persona of the famed vampire. Dracula owes its continued appeal in large part due to Bela Lugosi's indelible portrayal of the immortal Count Dracula and the flawless direction of horror auteur Tod Browning.
FrankensteinBoris Karloff stars as the screen's most tragic and iconic monster in what many consider to be the greatest horror film ever made. Dr. Henry Frankenstein (Colin Clive) dares to tamper with the essential nature of life and death by creating a monster (Karloff) out of lifeless human body parts.
The MummyHorror icon Boris Karloff stars in the original 1932 version of The Mummy in which a team of British archaeologists accidentally revives a mummified high priest after 3,700 years. Alive again, he sets out on an obsessive-and deadly-quest to find his lost love.
The Invisible ManClaude Rains delivers an unforgettable performance in his screen debut as a mysterious doctor who discovers a serum that makes him invisible. Covered by bandages and dark glasses, Rains arrives in a small English village and attempts to hide his amazing discovery, but the drug's side effects slowly drive him to commit acts of unspeakable terror.
The Bride Of FrankensteinThe acclaimed sequel to the original Frankenstein has bec