Cocktail Audio Mini X-9 Real Time Audio CD to Digital Music Converter, Burner & Player
Our Price: €141.64 (£116.10 / £119.00 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days
Publisher: Cocktail Audio
- > Digitally encode Audio CDs into FLAC without a computer. Thus no loss of quality and the songs will remain and sound authentic (CD-like quality).
- > Works with Active Stereo Speakers & Headphones > Firmware Upgradable/File Manager
- > Perfect Travel Companion > Access CD Metadata Online or Use CD Text Display
- > Portable - Works with AC/DC, Batteries or Car JACK chargers >The Mini X-9 plays regular audio and compatible CDs.
- > Folder Structure & Song Title Format >Download songs easily by plugging your flash-based digital music player into the USB port
Rip CDs in a Lossless Format: Digitally encode audio CDs into FLAC without a computer. Thus no loss of quality and the songs will remain and sound authentic (CD-like quality). An album could be ripped in one go or preferred tracks could be selected. . No Background Conversion: The Mini X-9 converts digital audio in real-time. Other similar devices use the background conversion method, which can literally halt the performance of your device if the conversion fails. Music can be played, imported, moved, exported and created without any hold-ups among your collection (using the Mini X-9). Play and Create Audio CDs: The Mini X-9 plays regular audio and compatible CDs. Do you have music stored on devices such as karaoke songs, family songs, anniversary songs or composed songs? Transfer and burn the songs onto personalised CDs with ease - supported formats are Mp3 and Flac. There are two options to burn a disc; multi-session or single session. With the single session, the disc can only be burnt once, thus no additional songs can be added when the session is finished. [Audio & Mic Input Recording:] Record audio via the LINE IN port with other devices such as LPs, cassettes and any analogue feed. The Mini X-9 can also be used as a voice recorder (MIC option) - great for recording lectures, meetings, interviews or as a general voice log. Files will be recorded in FLAC format for better quality. This is especially useful for digitising analogue recording which could then be burnt onto CDs if preferred. [Format Storage Option:] The Mini X-9 formats inserted medias such as USB and SD card storages. The FAT32 file system is used on this device because it is compatible with more devices and is recommended for multiple O/S as well as being the best for flash/static storages. [Erase Music / Data on CD:] Do you have audio or data Cds that you wish to reuse or rewrite? Erase the discs into blank CDs. Flac or Mp3 songs can then be burnt onto the CDs. Much More...