Mission Cables USB Power Cable for Fire TV Stick (Fire TV Stick not included)
No price available
Sorry, this item is not currently available
Publisher: Mission Cables
- Avoid Hassle - eliminates the need to find an AC outlet near your TV by powering Fire TV Stick directly from your TV's USB port.
- Advanced Technology - includes special power management circuitry that enhances the peak power capability of the USB port by storing excess energy and then releasing it as needed.
- Declutter Your TV Area - ideal length for conveniently connecting Fire TV Stick to the TV's side USB/HDMI ports.
- Universal - compatible with all powered USB ports. The integrated energy storage circuit embedded in the cable enables the use of Fire TV Stick with any powered USB port.
- Patent Pending Design - innovative product designed specifically to power the newest generation of Fire TV Stick.
- Not designed for use with the Amazon Ethernet Adapter.
- Amazon Ethernet Adaptor for Fire TV and Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (2017 models), Fire TV Basic Edition and Fire TV Stick 4K
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Ultra HD with Alexa Voice Remote | streaming media player
- Fintie Carrying Case for Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K / Fire TV Stick - Protective Portable Travel Hard EVA Cover Shockproof Storage Bag Pouch, Black
- Fire Stick: How To Unlock The True Potential Of Your Fire Stick: Plus 101 Tips And Tricks! (Streaming Devices, Amazon Fire TV Stick User Guide, How To Use Fire Stick)
- Power Cable for Fire TV Stick,TV Stick Cable,LANMU 90 Degree Micro USB Power Cable Wire Cord Accessories for Chromecast,Roku Streaming Stick from TV USB Port-2 Pack
- All-New Alexa Voice Remote for Fire TV, with Power and Volume Controls - requires compatible Fire TV device
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | streaming media player
- Fire TV Stick | Basic Edition (International Version, UK power adaptor)
- Mission USB Power Cable for Amazon Fire TV 4K (Eliminates the Need for AC Adapter)
- EXINOZ Mini Power Cable For Fire TV Stick. Powers the Fire TV Stick from Your TV USB Port